Chapter 24

Elijah POV

To say that I am angry is an understatement. Tonight was going so fucking well but the fucking Russians had to fuck it up. I had a plan, I was planning on asking Aria to be my girlfriend but I know that's not gonna happen soon. She won't wanna be with a mafia fucking boss and for the first time in my life I regret my position.

She fell asleep 5 minutes ago and I was staring at her, she looked so perfect. Leo was also sleeping,but I could still hear him whimpering and my heart broke. He was never supposed to be exposed to this at such a young age. Fuck,if it was up to me he would never be exposed to it but we know that won't happen ever.

"We're here,Boss" said Luca one of my drivers. I nodded my head and gave him Leo to carry inside and took Aria in my arms. She snuggled closer making me smile. "I'm sorry, tesoro, it wasn't supposed to be like this" I whispered and walked into the house.

I took her to my room and placed her on my bed,kissed her forehead and went to take a shower. I stayed in the shower for a while and then got out. Aria was still asleep when I entered the room. I walked into my closet and got dressed into a black suit. I walked out,kissed Aria on her forehead and walked to Leo's nursery.

He was waking up from his nap so I took him into my arms. "Hey little champ" I kissed his cheeks,nose and everywhere else on his face. I kissed his open mouth and he giggled. Hearing his giggles calmed me down instantly. "Do you wanna eat? I asked as I walked to the kitchen. I placed him in his high chair and walked to the fridge. There was yogurt so I fed that to him.

"Let's make you a bottle" I said as I moved around the kitchen. After I made the bottle I filled a jug with cold water to cool the bottle down faster.

I walked to him and picked him up. I spoke to him and he made baby noises ,giving me replies. "Do you like  Aria, bud?" He smiled when he heard her name "I do too figlio(son)" I replied.

I fed him his bottle as I walked to my office. I entered and saw my best friend and second in command, Enzo, already sitting in my seat, giving me a shit eating grin. "Get the fuck off my chair" I told him rolling my eyes.

If he wasn't so important to me than I would've killed a long time ago. "Relax, papa bear, you're stressing my    figlioccio (God son)  Give him to me"
He said as he got up and walked to me. I placed Leo in his arms still drinking his bottle.  "Did they see who I was with" I said getting straight to the point. Enzo straightened up, immediately into work mode. He shook his head negative. I sighed out in relief. "Are you sure?" "Yes, Fratello, the cameras shows the Russians pulling up at the restaurant right before you got into the car and it looked like they were there for pleasure purposes, considering the women they had in the cars"

I nodded my head and opened my mouth but before I could say anything,my door was thrown open startling both me and Enzo, Leo's eyes were widened too his lip started quivering showing he was on the verge of crying. I looked to the door and saw a very furious looking Aria standing there glaring at me so hard I was scared. Yes, me, a mafia boss, was scared.

"What the fuck" I take it she's angry "

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly