Chapter 25

Author's note
This is the last warning containing smut, here on out I will not be giving warnings, so if you don't like smut I suggest you stop reading because there will be more in future chapters. There will always be mentions of abuse, rape and drugs in this book so if that makes you uncomfortable in any way or it triggers anything I sincerely suggest you stop this book. No hard feelings whatsoever, you giving this book a chance means so much to me.

Ps: I know that I haven't been updating as often as I promised and that sucks but I've been dealing with 'writers block' I guess. Everything written after chapter 10 is purely a spur of the moment thing. Nothing has been written beforehand, so what you're reading is completely my imagination. I didn't even go over anything , so if there is any mistakes and grammar errors,don't hesitate to point it out (but be nice about it please) and that's all for my overly long authors note. 
(Thanks for reading it, if you did)

Aria POV

I woke up to a terrible headache and for few seconds getting rid of the headache was all that I could think of and my date with Elijah. Thinking of if put a smile on my face,but it immediately disappeared when I remembered the events that followed thereafter.

I shot up and dashed for the door when I realized that it looked different. I turned around and took in my surroundings and that's when it clicked. This wasn't my room at the mansion. I panicked thinking I was maybe kidnapped by that people who shot at us had me glued to the floor.

Leo! My thoughts screamed at me and I immediately moved. I went to the door and turned the handle,holding my breath but when it turned I sighed out in relief.

I walked out and saw Elijah's men scattered around, walking with their bodies tense and shoulders stiff. I recognized one of them as Elijah's drivers I just couldn't remember his name. "Excuse me" I said he looked at me "can you show me to Elijah, please" he hesitated for a few seconds but he nodded and walked off. I followed him closely when he came to a stop "the second door on the right" was all he said before he left.

Suddenly all of the anger and rage and confusion but most of all fear came rushing forward at 100m/h. I stormed off into that direction and threw open the door. Seeing him sitting behind that desk looking so damn calm irked me. I glared at him so hard, I swear I saw fear in his eyes for a second before it disappeared. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I looked at Leo when I heard his tiny whimpers and found him in the arms of a stranger. A very good looking stranger, but Elijah looks far better. I walked to Leo and made a move to pick him up when the stranger moved away "Hey,I can manage perfectly fine, thank you" he said before getting up dodging me.

I looked at him confused but he paid me no mind he looked past me to Elijah "You better sort out your shit before its to late" he warned before he walked out with Leo. I never heard someone speak to him that way. I turned to him but he had his eyes closed at a frown resting on his handsome face. Looking at him I could see just how stressed he is by the way his shoulders were stiff and he sighed every two seconds.

My anger long forgotten as I walked to him and started massaging his tense shoulders. He immediately relaxed. "Oohh that's nice" he sighed out in pure bliss, a small smile appearing on his face and his frown was gone. A few more seconds passed before I felt myself being tugged and I landed on his lap straddling him. He opened his eyes and looked into mine with such intensity, I flushed. He noticed this and smiled before cupping my face using his strong hands.

I leaned into him and smiled. He pulled me closer and kissed me. The kiss started off slow but it soon turned rough and raw. I started grinding my hips on his hardening member making him growl. "If you don't stop right now,I'll make sure you won't be able to leave this office for a week" he growled against my neck before he attacked.

(Mature content ahead)

I moved my neck to give more space for his assault. He moved from my neck to my jaw before he kissed me. "More" I said breathless before I started grinding on his again "you asked for it, tesero" after his words he tore my clothes from my body and I was left in my red lacy underwear. I heard him inhale sharply "cazzo" he muttered under his breath before he sucked my left nipple through my bra making me arch and moan. I threw my head back as be assaulted my clothed center with his one hand and played with my right breast with the other.

The pleasure was too intense. "Elijah, I need you" was all I said before he ripped my bra of with both hands. "Lay down on my desk" I did as I told. He removed my thong ever so slowly. He enjoyed teasing me I could see it, the smugness on his face was a clear indication. "Look at you, so wet for me,fuck you're dripping on my desk" his voice was low, husky and filled with lust. Before I could say anything he pulled me closer,got on his knees and devoured me with his tongue.

I was a mess, it felt so good all I could do was try to breathe. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't moan or do anything just struggle to breathe. I felt the clenching in my stomach and before I could release the tension he pulled away. I whimpered in response he chuckled. "It's gonna be a long night, bella (beautiful)" was his warning before he thrusted into me so deep my breathe was caught in my throat and my eyes started tearing.
And true to his warning, it was a long night indeed, he took me everywhere, the walls, on his chair, desk, couch. Every single area in this room and I loved every fucking second of it.

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly