Chapter 27

1 month later

Today I woke up and decided to buy myself a few pregnancy tests because I've been feeling sick for the past few days and my period is late by 2 weeks.

I miss Elijah and Leo everyday. Yesterday Mia phoned me begging me to come back because both Elijah and Leo were not getting any sleep, I told her that I needed space and thankfully she accepted it. Savannah visits once a week because I moved away,living on my own. Elijah phoned me everyday for the first week, the second week he sent text messages. The last text message brought me to tears

I know I fucked up. God I hate myself for hurting you, I can't eat,sleep, I can't even focus on work. The only thing keeping me sane is Leo and the hope of you coming back to me some day. I love you and I'll be waiting. Leo and I miss you beyond words. Please come back.
This is the last message I'm sending you, but I'll always wait for you.
I love you~Lijah

I reread that message a bunch of times and it hurt every time.

I got into the shower and washed away all my troubles.
Yeah right mocked my subconscious.
I got out and dressed up into an oversized hoodie(Elijah's hoodie) and some leggings with sneakers. I left my hair hanging and left the house. I went to my favourite diner 'mommas house' Luke was working the cash register today. When the bell rang signalling someone entering the diner, Luke smiled making me smile.

Luke is handsome, dirty blonde hair and hazel brown eyes that pulls you in so deep. He is also my best friend, we met on the day that I moved in because he lives in the apartment across from mine. He saw me move in brought some donuts as a welcome gift and the rest is history.
Girls swoon at the sight of him and glare at me when we're together but it's no use because Luke is gay and he has a boyfriend David.

David treats Luke so good, constantly buying him flowers and chocolate, I sometimes envy them. David lives in the same apartment building as ours but he lives two floors above us. We have sleepovers every Friday, but in his apartment because it's bigger than ours.

"Hey sexy lady" greeted Luke when I reached the counter "Hey you cupcake" I said making him chuckle "The regular?" He asked making me nod my head "I'll send your food or bring it myself" he informed and I walked away after paying.

10 minutes later my food arrived it was chocolate chip waffles and an oreo milkshake. But today I was craving pickles too so I asked the waitress to bring me some, she looked at me all judgy but I got my pickles.

"Yuck, how can you eat that?" I looked up and saw David looking at my food "Hey, don't judge my sophisticated palate" I joked "I'd say pregnant" he laughed so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes but when he saw me not reacting to his joke he stopped

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" He boomed making the few patrons in the diner look at me. "Why don't you scream louder I don't think Queen Elizabeth, heard you" I retorted sarcastically.

"I don't know, the symptoms are there" I spoke pointing the the pickles on my waffles "I'm getting a test today, that's why I'm here.  I was going to ask Luke to accompany me and for moral support" "I heard my name-eww, how can you eat pickles and waffles" he said making a face. I told him the layout and he was more than happy to accompany me.

After our trip to the drug store we came back to my apartment to take the test. It has been five minutes and the instructions said the results would be ready after 3 minutes.

"Aria, I swear to God, if you don't pick that stick up I'm going to do it for you" warned Luke, "I'm a scared, Luke, what if I'm pregnant?" Tears pooling in my eyes. Luke embraced me into a big bear hug "I'll be right there with you, so will David and Sav and I'm pretty confident you'd make the worlds greatest mom ever" he encouraged me.

After two more minutes I broke away from him and dried my tears that fell, "You pinky promise to stay by my side" I asked holding my finger to seal the promise and he did. I walked to my dresser and picked it up.

Two lines

"It's positive" whispered to Luke, he started squealing "oh my, I'm gonna be an uncle" his enthusiasm and mood rubbed of on me because we both started jumping. "Hey, stop jumping, you are making my baby dizzy" we heard a gasp coming from the bedroom door.

There's only two people that has a key to my apartment apart from myself, Luke and Savannah. We looked at the person and sure enough, there stood Sav, with her eyes wide and her hand covering her mouth. "What are you doing here?" I asked her once I found my voice "I came here to surprise you but I guess the jokes on me" she joked which made me smile and Luke roll her eyes at her.

"Yeah, just found out actually" I showed her the test. "Oh my Goodness, I'm gonna be an aunt, we should go out and have drinks to celebrate" she gushed. Her suggestion to drink made Luke slap her upside her head "HOW CAN SHE DRINK, SHE'S PREGNANT" he shrieked "YOU'RE RIGHT, I'M SO STUPID" she acknowledged.

Luke, Savannah and David all knew about Elijah, well not everything about him, they know him from magazines and t.v. yes, but they don't know the real him. They don't know he owns a mafia, they also don't know the real reason why I left, all they know is that staying there was overwhelming.

My joy was soon replaced with sadness when I thought of Elijah. I know I had to tell him I'm just not ready yet. "How do I tell him?" I asked my two best friends who were speaking about baby names and clothes and everything else. "Text him" "call him" they said making me frown.

This is not something you can tell someone over text or phone call.

Hey, I need to speak to you asap, so text me or phone me when you get this~Aria

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly