Chapter 4

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Mature content⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Oohhh fuucckki"I moaned "so fucking tight" he groaned. Okay so I maybe might've had sex a year ago, when I broke up with my ex I never had sex after that. He started off with slow and deep thrust but after a few he started fucking me hard "fuck fuck fuck" was all I could say "so fucking warm" he groaned in my ear. After a few more thrusts I felt the familiar tension building up and I could feel him tensing up "I'm gonna-"  I didn't even finish my sentence before I came     I clenched around him and it made him cum seconds later. He layed on top of me while we caught our breath and then he slipped out of me and layed next to me on the bed. He removed the condom and threw it away in the  bin next to the bed
After a many more rounds and many more mind blowing orgasms we finally went to sleep.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Mature content over⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the bright light seeping through the window into the room.I tried moving but a something heavy held me captive,I peeked at my lower abdomen and saw a muscular arm. I followed the arm to came face to face with a man,a very good looking man, his hair was messy and some fell onto his forehead,lips thick and swollen and-and omg,hickeys on his neck.He was laying on his side facing me, OMG, I had sex with a complete stranger, no wait, I had mind blowing sex with a completely attractive man. I tried moving but winced when I felt a slight sting down below. I really needed to leave before he wakes up,so I slowly removed his arm and slipped out of bed with difficulty. I had to limp, I looked for my clothes and found them scattered along with his on the floor. I slipped on my underwear and grabbed my dress only to find it ripped in half,shit,shit,shit,fuck,I'm screwed. It's okay,ARIA just wear something of his, it's not like you'll see him ever again,I thought to myself great plan Aria,I gave myself a mental high five. The room was beautiful and huge but empty. It was painted a dark grey,king size bed, a bookshelf, a leather couch with a huge tv. This guy must be rich I thought, the room had three doors, I opened the one and discovered that it led to the bathroom,not wanting to stick around longer, I closed that door and walked to the one a few steps away,next to a mirror. I quickly checked myself in the mirror and gasped at my reflection, my hair was a complete mess,my lips swollen and dark and my body had hickeys all over. Not one inch of skin was left untainted, oh god, how am I going to cover this up I have an interview tomorrow, FOCUS!, I said to myself and continued walking to the door, I opened it and it led to a closet. It was huge,probably bigger than my room, with rows and rows of shoes and clothes. There were suits, hoodies, shirts,fancy shoes, sneakers, sweatpants, everything. I walked in and grabbed a hoodie,which was huge and a pair of sweatpants and wore it before leaving. I peeked into the room and saw him still sleeping but now he was on his back with his arm over his eyes. Please stay asleep, I thought to myself and quietly slipped out of the room.

Thank you for reading my book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly