Chapter 21

Aria POV

After Elijah left with that guy I picked Leo up in my arms and walked to him room. "Let's get you cleaned up" I told him speaking in my baby voice. He looked at me for  a solid 5 seconds before he broke out into laughter and I joined in seconds later. We reached his bedroom and I placed him on the bed, giving him his favourite teddy bear to play with while I ran him a bath. I placed pillows around him so that he doesn't fall. I walked back to him, undressed him and placed him in the bath. He's such a water baby, all he does is kick his feet and babble happily.

After I washed him and his hair I removed the plug and let the water run out. When he realized that there no longer was water in the bath he started whining and soon it turned into a full on cry. This happens every single time. I wrapped him in a towel and walked into nursery.

"Ssshhh" I said rocking him. He calmed down minutes later and I could get him dressed. I dressed him and combed his now dry hair. I saw his closing slowly so I put him down for a nap.
Making sure that he is indeed sleeping I kissed his forehead and walked out. I opened the door and saw 2 buff looking guys outside his door. "Hi" I  said awkwardly to which he replied with a head nod. I can't remember when the last time was since I've seen Elijahs men inside the house.

I walked to my room but discovered that one of them was following me. I turned around and raised my eyebrow "Don wants both you and Leo, protected and guarded at all times" he said. I nodded and continue walking.

I reached my room and walked inside knowing he wasn't going to come inside I left the door slightly ajar. I picked my cellphone up and dialed Savannah. The phone rang for a few seconds before she answered.

Me: I need help!
Her: well hello to you too

I could hear her eyes roll.

Me:Savannah I'm serious,I need your help.
Her: What's wrong?
Me: I have a date tonight but nothing to wear.
I whined like a toddler and heard her gasp dramatically before she answered.

Her: I'll be right over,don't move!

She warned and ended the call.

I fell back on the bed and released a slow breath. I decided to text Elijah

Hey,just wanted to let you know Savannah is coming over today~A

Almost immediately I get a text back.

No problem,just don't go outside of the property please. I'll let the guards know at the gate of her arrival. ~E

Okay will do thanks!~A

I'll see you tonight don't forget about our date~E

Haha, I won't~A

You better not (insert smiley emoji) I have to go now tesoro, got a lot to do still ~E

Okay, enjoy and don't overdo it~A

I threw my phone on the bed next to me and relaxed a bit.
I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up to Savannah shaking me awake. I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the light. "Sleeping beauty is awake" she said making me roll my eyes. I got up and walked to Leo's room to check on him. This was Savannahs first time being here and it's going to be her first time seeing Leo. "This house is amazing" she said in awe. And I totally agree. "It is, I got lost so many times but I know my way around now pretty well" I informed her "Your bodyguard is cute" she said checking him out. I turned back to him walking a few feet away "down girl" I said laughing at her.

Upon arrival at Leo's room I heard his little whines. I walked over to him and picked him up, he immediately stopped fussing. "Hey big guy, had a nice nap" I cooed at him and he rewarded me with a smile. I kissed his head. Savannah walked up to us and spoke to Leo "Well aren't you a cute little guy" she said but he looked at her and cried.

"Oh my. Why is he crying? What did I do wrong. Please don't cry" she rambled of making me chuckle. "Don't worry,he's not good with strangers" I said reassuring her. Her shoulders sagged in relief. I bounced Leo in my arms whispering sweet nothings and he stopped crying. "Let's get you fed" I said to him as I walked out with Sav and my bodyguard following me to the kitchen. "Hey Maria" I greeted her with a kiss on her cheek "this is my bestie, Sav, and this is Maria, she's like my fairy godmother" I introduced them to each other and they chuckled at me. "Leo's bottle is ready" she said pointing to the fridge. "You spoil me to much" I whined and she chuckled only. Maria and I have gotten so much closer the past couple days. She's like the mom I've never had.

"Lunch will be ready in 10 minutes" she informed us as I plopped down on the bar stool feeding Leo. "Thank you" I said "You need it, after the rough night you had" she said so casually making me blush. Savannah cleared her throat and I turned to her even more embarrassed by the look she gave me. "Are you telling me-" "yes, she did" I was so embarrassed I wanted the earth to swallow me whole.

Did you like the change in POVs? If you want me to more of Elijah Pov, comment and vote. Writing his Pov was fun and different.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly