Chapter 45

Elijah POV.

I've been staring at my beautiful fiance for the past 10 minutes, I should be heading off to a meeting but here I am. Madly in love, staring at the only woman that will ever own my colourless heart. No correction, she brought colour into my heart. She's taken up the role of Leo's mom perfectly, she's just perfect. A ray of sunshine in all of our lives.

"Shit" I murmer. A mafia boss, one of the most ruthless killers to live in this half of the world, being such a sappy corny bastard. And if you told me 2 years ago that this is what my life would've come to, I would've laughed at you and then I would've blown out your brains, but here I am and it's all because of this goddess.

The sunlight streaming in through the window casting a glow on her perfect skin, almost like a halo. She is an angel. The pregnancy brought out a glow in her that makes her look majestic in every way. Okay except for when she is walking, or should I rather say waddling like a penguin. Watching her walk around like a mamma penguin is hilarious. She's my light. Her and Leo.

"Ouch" came a hiss from her making me tense immediately. "What's wrong?" I ask at attention. Her face tense. "I'm getting kicked in the ribs right now," she responds moving to sit upright. I immediately help her. Once she's upright I move downward to her stomach housing our baby girl. "Hey princess, how are you this morning? With an amazing mommy like yours I can only imagine that you are doing fantastic," I look at Aria, my treasure, and wink at her. She rewards me with a heart stopping smile, which I return.

"Well, princess you are making your mom really uncomfortable. You are hurting Her, and I know that that's not your intention so please if you would be so kind as too moving your tiny foot out of her ribs that would make us really happy." I place another kiss on her belly and just as I go to take my lips away from her stomach I feel a kick.

"Hey, baby girl, thank you for understanding and for being such an amazing little girl already I can't wait to meet you" I move up to my WIFE and place a chaste kiss on her lips. "Good morning baby" I tell her once we pulled away. "Good morning handsome, how did you sleep?" She asks and I respond "sleeping next to you can only result in amazing sleep, tesoro" which makes her giggle. "Sweet talker" she sticks out her tongue making me chuckle.

"Well, I have to leave in 30 minutes so I'll get ready and then we can have breakfast brought up to us here or we could go downstairs and have it at the table" I inform her. " Lets go downstairs, but I need the bathroom first, you go and wake Leo up while I do my business." She tells me and I whine, "I wanted it to be just the two of us for a change" I walk behind her as she approaches the bathroom kissing down her neck. "It will be just us later tonight, Mr DeLuca" she promises with a rub against my hardened cock. Causing me to groan, "tease'' I say as I spank her luscious ass and exit the bathroom and our room.

I walk into Leo's room and wake him up. He wakes up after a few attempts at calling his name and gently shaking him. "Morning kiddo" I greet him with a kiss on his forehead and his arms wrap around my neck embracing me, "mornin dadda" he responds. "Lets brush your teeth and go have some breakfast" I tell him and we do just that. After he was done we went to our room to check on Aria and so that I could brush my teeth as well. As soon as Leo saw her, he made a run for her and almost knocked her over.

"Hey champ, how'd you sleep?" She asks trying to pick him up. I immediately go over to help which causes her to glare at me. "Hey, don't look at me. You are delicate and fragile right now" I reason with a peck to her lips which softens her features to a small smile. We turn our attention back to Leo and kisses his cheeks and forehead. "Mamma" he says giggling. We go downstairs, when we reach the dining room we find Enzo already seated with breakfast in front of him.

"What are you doing here this early?" I ask annoyed causing everyone to laugh. "Good morning Aria, looking radiant as always. Leo my man, how you doing my little superhero? Hello Elijah, looking like shit as usual" he teased making me growl. "Get out" "Not in a million years" he responded. "We have that meeting in an hour with the Irish. Don't forget" he warned and rolled my eyes.