Chapter 34

"No" I said and looked at him with eyes as big as saucers.

"What?" he asked shocked. Pain spreading all over his face. "Of course I would wanna marry you, nothing would make me happier but-" he interrupted me "Jesus, you scared me" he said with a light chuckle. "I'm just not dressed appropriately, babe, I'm not even wearing make up or anything. I look ugly" I whined at the end.

"You've never looked more perfect than you do in this moment. " I smiled "but you have to go on your knees" I said. He rolled his eyes but did as I said in any case.

"Aria Hughes, I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to.I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with.The story of our love is only beginning. ...There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is our small family. Please make me the happiest man and marry me"

I had tears running down my face. I looked at Leo and he looked at his daddy with the most curious gaze ever a piece of banana halfway to his mouth and it made me chuckle.

"No colourful language?" I teased and he rolled his eyes. "Just say yes already woman" what if I refuse" "you won't" he argued. "But if you do then I'll kidnap your ass and you'll never leave me again." He said darkly and I shook my head. "Caveman" he looked at me blankly "if you don't give me an answer I'll fuck it out of you" he said and I blushed.
"Yes, I'll marry you" he got up and took my face into his hands and kissed the living daylights out of me.

After we broke apart he slipped the ring onto my finger and I admired it. "It's so Mafia" I said and giggled. "You don't like it" he asked hesitantly "no no, I love it so much." "I love you" "I love you more" we stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds longer before we turned around to find Leo eating the 'marry' part of the pancake and I chuckled.

======a few hours later======

Elijah pov

This morning when I proposed to Aria I was nervous as fuck and when she said no my heart shattered into millions of pieces. It's crazy how love works, she broke and fixed my heart within seconds, never did I think I would find myself so completely consumed by woman, but she somehow managed to make me fall hard.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, I checked the caller Id and saw it was Enzo "I'm listening" I answered, "hello to you too, I'm good thanks for asking" he responded sarcastically making me chuckle.

"I'm sorry" he scoffed but quickly turned serious, business mode activated. "There's some business you need to attend to, the Germans are getting restless. They demand your presence at the next meeting" I sighed "I'll make a plan, when is it?" "Monday" he responded and after discussing the duration of my stay in Germany we ended the call.

I spent another hour in my office going through some paperwork and signing some documents for both, legal and illegal, businesses when a knock came from the door, I told the person to come inside and a smile lit up my face when I saw my fiance entering with her baby bump on show, wearing a blue summer flowy dress and some sneakers.

"Hello fiance" I greeted and she blushed. "Hi" she squeaked and I chuckled. I tapped my thigh for her to sit and she did. I placed a hand on her belly and let out a satisfied sigh. "Where's my prince?" I asked her and she blew out a heavy sigh "Maria offered to watch after him for an hour or so, said I needed to rest" she responded and I chuckled.

"Well, you can nap on me anytime." I said with a kiss placed on her neck. "I think I might just take you up on that offer" she said and got comfortable on my lap, snuggling into my neck, I loved this. Just the two of us, in our own bubble. "I have to go to Germany" I said tentatively "when?" She asked "Monday" "that's in 2 days" she replied sitting up looking at me with a frown, "I know, Enzo just informed me. I'll be gone for 1 week 2weeks max" I told her and she nodded. "We'll miss you" "I'll miss the three of you more"

It has been a hour now since she came inside, she fell asleep shortly thereafter and has been asleep since. I was busy packing away the documents I signed when Aria started moving against me making me hard. She moved slowly clearly still sleeping.

I let out a growl when she picked up the pace and she giggled. "That's not nice" I said with a frown on my face before kissing her forehead. "Punish me" she said and I stopped breathing.

"What?" I asked and she smiled before rocking even harder, I want you to fuck me like you hate me" she dared and I nearly came right there. I placed her on my desk, pulled down her panties and ate her pussy like a man starved for days. She came on my tongue and I slurped up every last bit of her. I looked up at her and she smiled. I placed my mouth against her pussy just looking up at her. She smiled down at me glowing. "Let's get you to bed so I can fuck you how you want me to" I said. And I did.

After our third orgasm I phoned Enzo to fetch Leo so that I can my fiance all to myself I sent Maria home and told the guards to stay far away from the house so that they can't hear Aria scream my name in pure and euphoria but close enough to attack if something happens.
I made love to Aria, but I also fucked her long,deep and hard if she started acting all bratty.

Today was perfect. She is perfect. I love her. Now I just have to marry the fuck out of her. Yes. I will.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly