Chapter 62 - Romania's magical district

After a horrible journey from another portkey everyone landed at the beginning of a long road with stalls set up in either side of the cobbled street. Behind these stalls were long rows of buildings made of logs, like in the medieval times. Rosalie thought it was beautiful and charming in an old fashioned sort of way. There were many people milling around the stalls, making the busy street remind Rosalie of Diagon Alley.

Charlie flourished his hands towards the alley and said "welcome to alee magica".

Everyone looked on In awe at the old fashioned alley. The cubs had been standing in confusion at the humans until they smelt the food some of the stalls were selling.  Tripping over their own feet, all three ran towards the smell much to Rosalie's amusement and worry. She immediately sped on after them, with Fred, George and Draco on her heels, as the cubs stared longingly at the food, which seemed to be some type of Kebab. Children around the cart were giggling and cooing over the adorable cubs who were whining form hunger. Rosalie rolled her eyes at their dramatics, she had already fed them breakfast and even gave them food from her own plate as well. They were just being greedy now.

Parents had started to bring their children closer to them as they noticed the lion cubs, which made Rosalie quicken her steps towards the cubs. "Amara, Boipelo, Jelani come over here" she called them, which they ignored as they pawed gently at the man selling the Kebabs. This made Fred chuckle softly behind her, to which he received a dirty look from Rosalie for.

"Their not going to listen to you, you're way to soft on them" Draco said also laughing.

This made Rosalie growl in annoyance "yes thank you for your input captain obvious because of course I wasn't already aware of that" she said sarcastically.

Rosalie noticed the shop owner slowly backing away from the cubs in fear and she sighed, resigned to the fact that she would have to buy them food or they would never shut up. However before she could a young girl came running towards her. Rosalie knelt down to be eye level with her and the little girl asked excitedly, "do you know those cubs" she asked giggling. When Rosalie grinned happily and confirmed that she did in fact know those cubs the rest of the flock of children came running towards her. much to the shock of the parents who had been paying close attention to the cubs to make sure they did not move any closer to their children.

Rosalie spoke excitedly to the children, and the Cubs who had noticed Rosalie was no longer paying attention to them came running, tripping over their little paws as they noticed the new people. The children squealed happily as the three Cubs came up to them and, being the attention seekers that they were, basked in the attention given to them.

The nervous parents slowly stepped closer to them and Rosalie looked up and smiled softly at them "I'm sorry to worry you but they mean no harm" she said apologetically. Out of the corner of her eye Rosalie noticed Sirius step up next to her and stand protectively at her shoulder. This made Rosalie sag in relief, it was nice to finally have an adult who would be solely in her corner and she felt 100% better him being there.

One man stepped forward and gently took his daughters hand before turning to Rosalie and smiling "thank you for letting my daughter pet them , we are sorry for interrupting your shopping".

Sirius was the one to reply, "it's alright the Cubs love the attention and we're quite happy to look at the sights" he grinned. "But I think my cousin might kill me if we don't get a move on so we better get going" he said laughing. The other parents laughed along with him, which only got louder as they heard Narcissa's affronted yell when she heard what Sirius said.

"It was a pleasure meeting you all" Sirius said turning with the other parents returning the words before turning back to what they were doing.

While Sirius was having his little chat Rosalie had run off to buy some of the kebab meat from the stall. The man behind the stall looked behind her nervously staring at the Cubs, and Rosalie sighed "I'm sorry about that they don't really get out much, I'll try to keep them away from your stall" she told him.