Chapter 22 - Dumbledore's talk part 2

"Miss Potter I would like to talk to you about your sorting" he said calmly. Rosalie narrowed her eyes dangerously "what exactly is wrong with my sorting" she hissed at him. "Miss Potter, I believe there must have a mistake in your sorting you were supposed to go to Gryffindor" Dumbledore said starting to get impatient, "and because of this I think you should get resorted and move into the Gryffindor dorms."

Rosalie stood up furiously, "how dare you, why am I supposed to be in Gryffindor, you stupid old man" she growled at him, "why are you trying to control me and no one else", her voice was steadily getting louder and louder until she was almost yelling.

"Miss Potter, if you do not calm down I will be forced to stun you" he snarled. "Now let us talk about this like rational human beings, now please take a seat" he said calmly. Rosalie gave him a sharp look, but slowly sat back down. "I know you do not understand my reasoning at this moment in time but one day you will, it is your destiny  to be in Gryffindor as if you are not and you stay in Slytherin the results will be disastrous." Dumbledore looked sad but Rosalie knew he was pretending. She gave him a snort of derision "how exactly would it be disastrous, what could possibly happen whilst I am in Slytherin" she snapped.

Dumbledore looked uncomfortable "well y-you see, the thing is..." Dumbledore stuttered. "Obviously you don't have a reason, so I would appreciate it if you would not insult my house" she said sharply. She got up and knocked the chair on the floor. Rosalie stormed out of Dumbledore's office muttering about how idiotic he is and his stupid views.

Whilst she was muttering to herself she was walking to the dungeons and she didn't realise that professor Quirrell was walking towards her, and because of this she slammed into him and came crashing to the floor. Quirrell looked horrified and helped her stuttering how sorry he is.

Rosalie gave Gave him an odd look, "professor can I talk to you in private" she interrupted his stuttering, he looked shocked for a moment before nodding "o-of c-course we c-can m-miss p-p-potter" he stuttered. Rosalie rolled her eyes in irritation knowing it was fake.

Rosalie followed him to his office. Quirrell opened the door and quickly led her inside. "W-what c-can I-i do f-for y-you m-miss p-p-potter", Rosalie growled with annoyance "ok first of all stop with the stuttering it is super irritating, second of all I need to talk to your master. "I-i h-have n..." "seriously just talk normally" she snapped. Quirrell scowled at her, "how did you know" he croaked nervously, "that doesn't matter, let me talk to him" "I...", "let me see the girl" Voldemort's raspy voice came from Quirrell"s turban. "But master" "do what I say you fool" the voice snarled.

"Rosalie Potter, how did you know I was here" he rasped. "If I tell it doesn't get out to anyone" she demanded. Voldemort looked at her curiously "fine this conversation will never be repeated again" he said calmly, not really wanting to agree but his curiosity getting the better of him.

"This isn't my life, I'm repeating the life I had before." Voldemort looked confused "I do not understand", Rosalie sighed "I died. I did this same life, had the same parents, but I didn't realise that I was being manipulated by the people I cared about most. In the end I died but I met death, and he told me I was going back to relive my life again. I've decided to change what happened in my previous life, but to do that I need your help." Voldemort gave her a curious look and said "why would you need me?" Rosalie smirked, "because together me and you are going to change the world!"