Chapter 51 - Yule!!!

Finally it was the morning of Yule, everyone was up at 6 am, even Sirius who was very vocal about the need for his beauty sleep. The twins and Rosalie were practically vibrating with excitement, this was there first Yule and they were so excited to experience what every other dark or grey Wizarding family do during this time of year. Breakfast was an extremely loud affair. Bright grins lit up everyone's faces as they chatted. Laughter filled the room, Rosalie didn't think she had ever felt this happy. She finally had something she had always wanted, a family, people who care about her without expecting anything of her.

The breakfast table was filled with so many different kinds of foods no one knew where to start. There was pancakes with fruit and syrup to go on them, every ingredient for a full English, different kinds of cereals and bagels with all the ingredients you can think of to put in them. Rosalie decided to have a bacon bagel with cheese. It was about 7 o'clock when everyone had finished there breakfast, most of that time was spent deciding what to eat, the other half was trying to eat most of what was on their plates, or in Fred and George's case piling as much food as possible to make a mountain before knocking it all down and then shoving as much food in their mouths as they could at one time, someone probably should have told them to stop but Sirius was to busy encouraging them and Remus was to busy on the floor laughing when Fred accidentally flung food straight into Sirius' face.

All in all it was a very good morning, after breakfast they decided to open there presents.

They all sat in a circle on the floor, much to Lucius' displeasure, however he didn't really complain because everyone looked so happy and he didn't want to ruin the mood, which was probably a good thing as Narcissa could be a nightmare if she didn't get her own way. They decided first they would give out their presents, it took about 10 minutes before everyone had all their presents in front of them, and as soon as that was finished they all ripped into their presents as one. It was mayhem, wrapping paper was flying everywhere and people were getting covered in it for about two seconds before the house elves made the wrapping paper disappear. Rosalie loved watching her family open the presents she gave them, Lucius didn't want to admit it but he was fascinated by his book on muggle politics, however he wouldn't start reading it until he was in the privacy of his own home. The twins were almost crying when they opened their presents to find pranking books written by the marauders, everyone stared at them in amusement as they practically bowed to Sirius, Remus and Rosalie. She understood Sirius and Remus, they were apart of the marauders, all Rosalie did was give them the book, when they bowed to her it made her feel very uncomfortable, which is why she was glad it didn't happen all that often. Percy pretty much started reading as soon as he opened all of his presents, which happened to all be books.

Narcissa loved her jewelry, she put it on as soon as she opened the boxes they were, so did Lucius, however the difference was Lucius didn't gush about how beautiful and shiny the jewelry was for 10 minutes straight. It made Rosalie smile though, she was happy that they all liked the presents she bought for them so much. Except Sirius who had only been given Zonko pranks, who although was grateful hadn't been given as much as the others. Rosalie quickly stood and ran out the room, bolting up the stairs to her room, to collect the most important piece of paper she had ever held in her hand. As she left everyone just stared at her in confusion not really understanding what was happening. When she walked back the room went silent, she gave a shuddery breath before she sat in front of Sirius and Remus.

"I'm not really sure what your going to say to this, but I've wanted this pretty much since the day we met, well met again, and its okay if this isn't what you want I will understand and I wont be angry, but I really want yo to think about it. You don't even have to give a definite answer now, I can wait as ling as you want. I just...." Rosalie was silenced when Remus covered her mouth with his hand.