Chapter 5 - Diagon alley

Landing on my on feet, a wave of dizziness crashed through me and Rosalie fell on my knees. Shakily standing up she looked around. It was exactly like it was the first time she was in diagon alley, with bright shops and people selling things for to high prices.

She quickly walked to madam Malkins to get my school robes and every day robes. Walking in she noticed Draco Malfoy standing, shocked she realised this was the exact time she was in here last time. Madam Malkin came over to me and asked if she was here for Hogwarts. "I am, however I would also like six everyday robes two black, two navy blue and two emerald green please" she said politely, "of course however that will take about an hour, "that's fine I will come back after I collect the rest of my school supplies". "Perfect, please stand over there with that young man so I can take your measurements". Rosalie silently walked over. Draco gave me a curious look, trying to see if she was of any interest. Finally he looked me in the eye and held out his hand "hello I am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he said snootily, she raised an eyebrow at his behaviour and with sincere kindness she held out my hand for him to take. As he kissed the back of my hand I softly said "hello I am Rosalie Potter".

Rosalie watched in amusement as Draco gaped like a fish, she giggled softly. Draco scowled at her fiercely, clearly not happy to be laughed at. "Sorry it's just funny to see people's reactions when they realise they were just smearing at the supposed girl-who-lived" she giggled. Draco chuckled "yes I do believe that would be amusing" he said in a bored tone. "Let's start again, I am Draco Malfoy" Draco said still chuckling. Rosalie grinned "I'm Rosalie Potter". "So, what are you doing after this" Draco said suddenly, "I need to get the rest of my school supplies" she said cheerfully, "oh great me too, would you like to come with me and my parents", "yeah that would be great".

When Draco got his uniform they both quickly left and met with Draco's parents. When Rosalie introduced herself both Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy stiffened. However when they started talking to each other they relaxed and realised she was a lovely young lady. Next they went to get there books which Rosalie was very excited about, when she was friends with Ron and Hermione they didn't really let her read but now she was going to buy all the books that interested her and so far she had about twenty books and more still coming in. After they paid, the books coming to thirty galleons, that went to the pet store and Rosalie bought her beloved owl Hedwig. After that they finally went to get there wands. Mrs Malfoy and Rosalie were having an interesting conversation about the joys of shopping.

They spent about an hour in the wand shop where me Olivander creeped her out again, she thought she get used to it after the first time but she didn't, me Malfoy stopped her and asked "where are you going now dear, if you like you can come to our manor for a while then go home" "that would be lovely" Rosalie beamed. "Wonderful" mr Malfoy smiled before sneering again before anyone noticed. "Hold on to my arm miss Potter very tightly" mrs Malfoy said. Then they apparated to Malfoy manor.