Chapter 11 - Reuniting with Sirius

Rosalie stared at Sirius and Sirius stared back, Remus just looked at both of them amused and slightly irritated at how long they were just sitting there staring at each other. They both felt a little awkward this was the first time Sirius had seen Rosalie in ten years, and the last time Rosalie saw Sirius he was falling through the veil. Finally having enough Remus cleared his throat loudly making them both jump in fright and shock. "If you two are quite done with your staring match we should really talk about something's" Remus said sharply. Looking confused Rosalie asked "um what sort of things?", Remus raised an unimpressed eyebrow at her clearly saying 'really', "maybe we should start with you telling Sirius what happened with the Dursley's", her mouth went dry and she stared at him in shock "what?" She croaked looking horrified. "What d'you mean?" Sirius asked. Nervously Rosalie tugged her hair harshly trying to distract herself from the stares she was getting. Eventually she got annoyed at the looks she was receiving "my relatives the Dursley's hated me and decided that they would hurt me and not feed me as I was not important" she sighed. A growl ripped from Sirius's throat "what do you mean they hurt you, I will kill them" he snarled. "You will do no such thing do you want to go back to Azkaban" Rosalie snapped fiercely, Sirius looked shocked that he was being told off by his eleven year old Goddaughter he sighed "fine I won't go after them" Rosalie gave him a small smile. "We better get home Missy will be worried" Rosalie said, "home what d'you mean?" Sirius said confused. Rosalie just rolled her and placed his hand on the portkey flashing them out.

"Where are we?" Sirius asked, "at Potter Manor" she answered automatically, "oh, right" he said jumping to his feet. They all walked into the living after giving Missy there coats and went to the living room. "So how did you find out about this place?"
Sirius asked breaking the awkward silence, " through Gringotts" Rosalie said like it was obvious. "Did you do any tests?" he asked, "yes, I did an inheritance test" she said, Sirius nodded "what did you find?", "I found out that mum wasn't a muggle born, she was a pureblood, she was the lost daughter of Cygnus Black and Druella Black nee Rosier" Sirius and Remus stared at her speechless, they couldn't believe what they were hearing but it made sense Lily got her red hair from Rosier side of the family and her green eyes were from Sirius's grandmother, but they were still shocked they never even suspected Lily was adopted let alone the long lost Black daughter.

They talked for a while more and they were all really happy to be around each other but after awhile Rosalie got hungry, both Remus and Sirius chuckled when they heard her stomach growl. They walked into the dining room when Loopy told them lunch was done. After they had eaten Rosalie went to the library to give Remus and Sirius some privacy grinning the whole way there. She sighed, she knew that sooner or later she would have to tell them the truth but she couldn't yet, it was too difficult to explain and she was nervous about how they'll react, she would wait a while until she told them, maybe after her first year or maybe seventh year. She hated not telling them things because she loved them, they're family and she trusted them while heartedly , but there were just some things they couldn't know. She sighed again miserably. It was dinner time when she saw them again and she beamed at them, they talked about anything that came to mind until 8pm which was when they started getting ready bed. At 10pm she finally got into bed and was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.