Chapter 43 - explaining the story to Sirius and Remus

The morning came quickly the next day. Rosalie was up as soon as the sun came through her window. Today was the day, she was finally going to tell them. She was so nervous she felt a little queasy. Not only was she worried that they wouldn't believe her she was also scared they would think she was crazy.

At around 8:30am Rosalie left her room to go down to breakfast, however no one was there yet as everyone had decided to sleep in. Rosalie wasn't really bothered by this as she had a book on the history of Askaban, Rosalie found it absolutely fascinating. Eventually the others started to come into the room for breakfast, as soon as everyone was sat down plates filled with their favourite breakfasts sat in front of them.

As she was eating Rosalie continuously tapped her fingers on the table in agitation. By the 20th minute of her doing so, by this time everyone had finished eating, Sirius had finally had enough. "Okay pup what's going on?" Rosalie jumped from the shock of hearing her godfathers voice addressing her.

Rosalie laughed nervously "what makes you think anything is going on?" Sirius raised his eyebrow at her answer which was slowly starting to make her cave, but it was Remus' disappointed frown that made her start talking. Rosalie hated when Remus was disappointed in her. "If we're going to have this conversation we might want to go somewhere where we can sit comfortably, this is going to take a while" she sighed rising from her seat. As an after thought she added "and maybe have some fire whisky and glasses in front of you". At hearing this every adult and Percy had deep frowns on their faces, Draco on the other hand was just confused.

Rosalie led them to the informal living room and fell gracelessly onto the arm chair. Everyone else sat in the empty chairs and stared at Rosalie for answers. As Rosalie was thinking about where to start a house elf put fire whiskey and four glasses on the table.

Rosalie looked up and began her tale. "Okay but first you need to understand that none of this is made up and I know how unbelievable it sounds but please you have to believe me". At her little speech her family and friends grew even more concerned for her, it must be really bad if she was saying all this.

"Okay, first you should know that this isn't my first time being eleven" as soon as the words left her mouth the adults all opened their mouths with comments, "please, can you keep any comments for the end, I just want to get this explanation over with, I'll answer any questions you have at the end" she begged them. They all realised how upset she was getting which made them close their mouths and decide to do as she asked. At seeing their heads nodding she started taking again.

"I've lived the same life before, well not the exact same life. In my first life Hagrid was the one to tell me about the Wizarding world and the first friend I made was Ron Weasley. The only other friend I had was Hermione Granger, all other potential friends were kept at a distance. I trusted both of them, Molly Weasley and Dumbledore with my life, which was my first mistake! After all the adventures we had, like fighting a mountain troll, going through all the tasks to get the philosophers stone and confronting Voldemort in our first year and a basilisk and a nest of acromantula in our second year, you get the picture, I thought they were trustworthy.

But I was wrong. When Voldemort came back in my fourth year the war started again. In the middle of the war, where lots of people I cared about had died already, Voldemort stopped for a break and said that I had an hour to meet up with him and no one else would die but if I didn't meet up with him it would get worse. I decided that I had to meet him, to many people had died already and no one else deserved to die. When I met up with him he quickly shot the killing curse at me. While I was dead I saw Sirius, who had died at the end of fifth year and he told me about Dumbledore's betrayal and that all the people I was closest to knew about it. Sirius said I had a choice, that I could stay dead or I could go back. I needed the truth. So I went back.