Chapter 36 - Snow ball fight

Rosalie decided that she would make a list of things she needed to do before the year was up, in hindsight she probably should have thought about doing this before her first year started but it was too late to worry about that now. So far the list included:

1. Tell Sirius and Remus the truth
2. Get the stone
3. Give the stone to Voldemort so that he can be resurrected earlier this time
4. Get Christmas presents for everyone as Christmas break is in two weeks
5. Get a book on animagus transformations

The first ones were the more pressing ones that needed to happen, the last two were a lot less important but that needed to happen, most of these things had to happen before Christmas break, Rosalie hadn't decided further than that yet. The only one that could be held off was the last one as she would have to need to do that in the summer, so she would get the book just before the Christmas break ends and read it after exams.

The first one she would have to do during the Christmas break as she doubted Sirius and Remus would even believe her if she did over letter or floo plus it would not be fair to them to find out about in such a way. First she had to get the stone, which needed to be before the Christmas break so that Voldemort could stop using Quirrells body as it would be so much easier to talk to him without him having to use someone else's body. She needed to make a plan to be able to get the stone as she couldn't just run in there like the first time. For that she made a list:

1. Find out a spell to knock out a troll
2. Learn the spell to knock out a troll
3. Explain to Draco what's happening
4. Get Draco to help
5. Get the philosophers stone
6. Give the stone to Voldemort

There wasn't a lot to do but Rosalie knew it would take time to do all of it especially talking to Draco and she didn't have a lot of time to do everything, Christmas break was in two weeks and she needed to do it before then. She had one more week of lessons until they stopped them for Christmas break, and as it was Sunday Rosalie knew she wasn't going to do any reading about trolls until lessons was over, she had decided today she was going to explain to Draco. Not everything, she didn't want to explain about her redoing her life just yet, not before Sirius and Remus knew. The only reason she told the twins and Voldemort before them was because she needed Voldemort to know he could trust her, and the twins were nosy.

For now Rosalie was going to spend time with her friends in the snow, it had started two days ago and hadn't stopped since. So Rosalie was going to meet everyone and have some fun before she had to be serious.

Outside the ground in thick white snow, and fluffy snow flakes were landing on the ground softly. Rosalie could see other students around the grounds of hogwarts, some people were making snowmen in various places and snow angels were slowly being covered by more snow landing on top of them. Rosalie has never realised how beautiful it was when it snowed at hogwarts covering the ground like a blanket. No matter how beautiful though she wished was at home with Sirius and Remus, because potter manor was home and to her was the most beautiful place in the world.

As she looked across hogwarts grounds she saw Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, Tracy, Millicent, Theo, Greg, Vincent, Neville, Susan, Hannah and Faye we're all standing around in the middle of the grounds, Rosalie felt bad for a second as she knew they were waiting for her, before she grinned and raced over to where her friends were, she loved all of them greatly and she knew even though it wasn't for long she would miss them over Christmas break.

When she got to them they all grinned at her.
"Okay Rosalie we've decided we're going to have a snow ball fight" pansy announced making Rosalie grin in excitement. They all split into teams of sevens. On the first team was Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Rosalie, Daphne, Neville and Theo. On the other team was Tracy, Millicent, Vincent, Greg, Faye, Susan and Hannah. They went on other ends of the grounds and each made snow forts to protect them selves from attacks and each made as many snow balls as possible before time ran out, they each had ten minutes until time ran out. Pansy did a timer spell that made a loud buzzing noise that wouldn't stop until the spell got cancelled. The spell was mostly used as an alarm in the mornings.

When the spell was cancelled nobody held back, snowballs were getting lobbed left, right and centre. Everyone got hit at least once, or in Neville's case multiple times. Everyone else who was outside quickly ran back inside so they wouldn't get hit by the snowballs. By the time they had finished it was time for dinner. They all looked a mess which shocked many people, as the Slytherin were never seen looking anything but perfect. None of them cared though, they had had so much fun and no one could ruin the happiness all of them felt at the moment.

They all took there time eating dinner, Rosalie wished she could sit with all of her friends, but she knew it would never happen as long as Dumbledore was headmaster, he didn't want things to change or have the houses mix. He wanted everyone to separated, she didn't know why and she doubted she ever would understand his sick, twisted mind.

Rosalie and her friends all went to bed exhausted but happy, Rosalie hadn't spent much time with her friends because of her conversations with Voldemort, but she wanted to change that, she promised to herself she would do so after Christmas break.

She didn't realise until she was about to drop off that she still hadn't told Draco, but by that time it was too late. Rosalie had passed out in a deep sleep.

Sorry it's taken so long. I'm gonna try to update a new chapter every week, but if that can't happen it will be every month. I'm making no promises though. Til next time 😜