Chapter 24 - Explaining her story part 2

Start writing your story

With tears still pouring down her cheeks Rosalie stared horrified at the twins casually leaning against one of the desks in the room. Both were grinning like they had no worries in the world even though they just walked into a room with the dark lord and the girl who lived who were talking about how Rosalie had already lived the same life once and was redoing it to make everything right in the magical world again.

"So Rosalie, tell us", "why haven't you introduced us", "to your", "friend yet" the twins pouted there lips, pretending they were upset. Rosalie glared at them furiously, "what are you two doing?" she hissed at them. The twins just smirked at her, "well we saw you and professor Quirrell come in here" "and we wanted to see what was happening" "and we wanted to see if we could get any blackmail material" "but what we got was so much better". They were interrupted by an irritated snarl behind. All three of them whirled around to see Voldemort's disfigured face glaring at them with creepy blood red eyes. "I do hope that none of you have forgotten that i am in the room" he growled.

"Course not" "we could" "never forget" "about you", they twins said in twin speech to Voldemort's growing annoyance. The twins jumped onto a desk, sitting cross legged as they stared at Voldemort and Rosalie. "Soooo" Rosalie mumbled awkwardly trying to break the silence, the twins grinned. "We want in on whatever your doing" the twins said in unison, Rosalie rolled her eyes "you two are idiots, what the hell is wrong with you. Do you not know who is in front of you right now, do you not realize what this means. If your family new you were even entertaining the idea of being near the dark lord and not try to kill him they'll either disown you or kill you."

Fred put his hand up to stop Rosalie's rambling and smiled kindly at her. "Rose, me and Georgie appreciate the concern but this is our decision.", "Freddie's right, we always new we were different from the rest of our family and we disagree with a lot of what the light wants to happen" George said grinning. "Besides we want to hear the rest of the story" they said together.

Rosalie fondly rolls her eyes at them, before sighing, "ok but a lot of what happened in my other life is not easy and could potentially hurt a lot." She stared at them hesitantly but they nodded at her wanting to hear the rest of the story. She began where she left off, tearing up a little at the beginning when she killed the basilisk but she got through with little interruption and told them about how Fawkes flew her, Ginny, Ron and Lockhart out of the chamber. She told them about telling Dumbledore what had happened

However explaining her story was exhausting for all four people in the room so they decided to go back to there respective rooms until they were able to see each other again so Rosalie could finish her story.