Chapter 38 - Getting the philosophers stone

They were all staring at Rosalie as she f she was insane. When Draco started talking it was the most condescending voice she had ever and she really wanted to hit him in the face. He spoke to her like she was six and didn't know what she was talking about, "Rosie, the philosophers stone is with Nicholas Flamel in France" he said slowly. Rosalie glared at him in annoyance she hated being treated like a child. "No Draco it's not" she snapped angrily making Draco flinch back. He had only ever heard Rosalie talk to Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley like that, so it was a bit shocking to hear her talk like that to him, but Rosalie hated being spoken to like she didn't know anything and that she was a bit stupid, Granger always spoke to her like that in her old life and it made her feel like she couldn't do anything. But Draco didn't know that and Rosalie felt bad about talking to him so rudely but it hurt being spoken to like an idiot.

"Sorry Draco, that was rude, anyway Dumbledore is keeping the philosophers stone under the third floor corridor..." Draco suddenly interrupted her "isn't the third floor forbidden. Rosalie nodded "exactly, it's forbidden because the philosophers stone is there. A Cerberus is the guard to the door and underneath the Cerberus is a trap door where lots of tasks are and then the philosophers stone is after all of the tasks". Daphne was giving her a strange look, "how exactly do you know all of this" she asked looking confused.

Rosalie stared wide eyed at Daphne not knowing what to say, but Daphne just sighed. "This is one of those things you can't tell us, isn't it" Rosalie looked uncomfortable "I promise I'll tell you as soon as possible but right now you can't know" Daphne just nodded whilst making a hand gesture for Rosalie to carry on speaking. "Okay so I need your help getting the stone". For the first time during the conversation Blaise spoke up. "Why exactly do you want the stone" he asked, Rosalie thought about the question for a moment before answering "I told you that I was joining Voldemort, but right now Voldemort doesn't have a body, he is possessing quirrells body and he needs the philosophers stone to get a proper body back" she finally said. When she looked up she asked "will you help me", Draco and Daphne agreed immediately they were the two closest to her and trusted her completely. Theo and Blaise took a little longer to convince but eventually they all agreed to help her. Rosalie beamed at them "great we'll make a plan tomorrow, but now we better go to bed as we've got lessons tomorrow, night everyone". Rosalie and Daphne stood and left the boys dorm once it was unlocked and the silencing charm was lifted, and quickly went to the girls dorms to get ready to go to bed and sleep.

The next day:

Rosalie woke up to the sound of a high pitch screech, which caused her to bolt up in alarm and look around the frantically. What she saw made her burst out laughing. Pansy was sitting on the floor screaming her head off. It looked like she had just woken up and she must have been pranked because her hair was bright green and she had a bright red clown nose that wouldn't come off. Everyone else was laughing with tears streaming down their faces, which was making Pansy so much worse. Rosalie felt slightly bad for Pansy so she decided she would help her, being a prankster herself and the marauders heiress she knew many pranking spells and there counter spells.

When Rosalie did the counter spells Pansy hugged her tightly and sobbed out her thanks. Rosalie understood this reaction though, Pansy's parents were very strict when it came to her appearance, they believed that your appearance was everything when you were apart of a pure blood family. The Parkinson's were always like that and it was no wonder Pansy was so obsessed with looking good.

They walked happily out of the dorm to meet with boys and Rosalie's arm was linked with Daphne's. They went to the great hall and had breakfast. After breakfast they went to herbology and the lessons dragged on. Rosalie was getting very agitated, she needed to make a plan about what was going to happen and how they were going to get the philosophers stone. After DADA was lunch and Rosalie, Draco, Theo, Blaise and Daphne ate quickly, they told the others that they would meet them later and they went off to the library to talk about the plan.