StarSpeaker

(A/N, the WOF characters may be human, but they still call the children eggs if you had questions about that {...and now for my signature.....} GOTTE? Oh, and also, they are like half-human half dragon, like the looks are humans but the egg laying is dragon, plus they can like make Wings grow from them. You'll see. Oh, and if you are a "SunnyFlight shipper get UR BUTT OUT OF THIS BOOK! Cuz if you see Starflight, you WILL see FateSpeaker, now for real, GOTTE?)

FateSpeaker had never been so happy, she had two eggs, and she already knew what she was going to name them. They were both girls, one was a bright purple with some black streaks, and the other was black with purple spots. It was kind of obvious they were going to be polar opposites.

She was going to name the purple one Amethyst because you know, that's a purple gem. For the black one though, she was going to name it Justice, because she finally got Starflight. If that's not Justice, what is?

"Honey?" Starflight called, he just came back from work in the public library.

He immediately knew where to look for her though, since lately, she had been spending day and night near the eggs.

She has never hid anything from Starflight, including the existence of the eggs. As soon as she laid them, the next morning she told Starflight. At first, he was scared, but now he was genuinely happy about the idea of becoming a father.

"FateSpeaker...you don't have to always watch over the eggs." He said, laying down and wrapping a Wing around her.

"I know." She said softly, burring her face into his chest. Starflight was the most thoughtful, handsome and brilliant person she knew, no matter what anybody tried to tell her. Sunny was absolutely out of her MIND to not take him in. But as far as she could see, he rarely thought about Sunny anymore. He wasn't on the rebound, he was all hers, for once.

"I love you." She mumbled into his chest, this was where she wanted to be, forever and always.

She felt his gently kiss her forehead and she could feel him smiling: "I love you too FateSpeaker, and I always will."

THANK YOU FOR READING ®