Linter

Winter.

Winter.

Winter.

Winter.

Winter.

Winter was the best person she had ever met. He was thoughtful, smart, dashing and very heroic. 

See, back when they were dragnets, she had always seen Winter as a try hard pathetic loser, but the rankings weren't fair on him, he didn't deserve anything that happened to him. Plus, when word got around that he had fallen in love with a NightWing and had been banished from the IceWing Kingdom, that only made her even more resentful. But when he came back, she saw the sparks between them, and apparently he saw it too, because a year later, they were getting married.

Now she can tell that story to her unborn boys, it had taken her a few days to build up the courage to tell him about them of course, but she did it!

One of her eggs was like Winter, rigid and very cold, who she ended up naming Subzero, but the other one was like her, surprising warm and was apparently a good listener, so she named him Thaw.

Subzero, Thaw and Winter, her three boys. She loved them all very much, more than anything.

"Honey?" Winters calming voice called from the stairs "We're getting reading to head for Qibli's house! Do you need more time?" He added.

Trips to the Moonbli's place were always the best. They happened once a month, every month. It usually always starts off awkward, but then either Qibli will crack a joke or Winter will say something that wasn't meant to be funny but everybody laughs anyway, because the way Winter says things is just funny. After one of the two things happens everybody is laughing and having a good time, and we end it with either a movie or a board game.

"Wait!" Lynx called back grabbing her purse from the study table.

"What?" He asked

"We need takeout!"