Businesses

Amethyst was partnered with SubZero, and to be honest, he wasn't all mean like she thought he'd be. When she looked him in the eye he turned away, but not before she could see him blush. He also grew warmer when she was around, like when she held his hand. He was also very shy.

He wasn't like other IceWings.

"Ok. So we need to design our business. Starflight gave all of us 100 dollars to start, so we can use that to start our business. I don't think we should work for anybody you?" She talked, scribbling notes on a piece of paper.

"I-no. We shouldnt work for anybody. I'm thinking of a Shoe business maybe? If you want. Maybe our slogan can be 'A place where you Choose, your Shoes.'" He talked as though she might shut down his ideas.

But she thought it was perfect. 

"Shoes business!" She grinned at him, causing him to blush again "Ok, we can call it 'Shoe Fuse, where you Choose, your Shoes." She said nodded at how it sounded.

"I'm going to go persuade my sister Justice and your brother Thaw to work for us." She said, getting up to leave.

"Wait! Wouldn't it be more convincing if you said work WITH us?" He pointed out.

"That would be lying."

"A white lie."

"I'll tell them the truth, and when they see our success, they won't care." 

"Ok."

————————————————————————————

It turns out, Thaw and Justice were working together. Her luck was just getting better and better. Truly, not sarcasm. 

"Hey sis!" Justice yelled getting up.

"Have y'all came up with a Business idea?" She asked, smiling innocently.

Thaw shook his head "We're contemplating working for the most successful business that we can get to." He said sighing.

"Well, your lucky because me and SubZero are starting a Shoe business and we are hiring employees." I said professionally. Or at least, what she HOPED was professional.

 "SURE!" They said immediately, being as desperate at they were.

Shoe Fuse was shooting for the Stars!

—————————————————————————————-

"How about 'Gaminglaza?" Dingo suggested.

"Gamingplaza?" He asked

"Yes. Yes! YES!" Eclipse suddenly yelled, jumping from her seat in the Detention room, where they were working because Dingo got himself in trouble.

"My name?" He asked in confusion.

"YES! The name! We will have a YouTube channel and a website and on our channel we will game on our games!" She rambled her beautiful silver eyes filled with excitement.

"Do you know how to make a game?" He asked, because he had no idea.

"Yes, ok so I'll be the one to make the Games, and you will play them on YouTube, and then we will create a website to sell our games and other product, that's why GamingPlaza is a good name oh thank you!" She exclaimed, kissing Dingo on the cheek.

Now that is what he liked.

"Is it ok if I start designing the game and you work on the YouTube channel now? Or do you want to start later?" She asked.

"Now is good." He said nodding.

"I'm going to head to the ATM around the corner and cash out our 100 into ten dollar bills ok?" She asked, grabbing the 100.

"Yup."

When she was gone, he pulled out his Laptop and began customizing their YouTube channel. They decided that they wouldn't hire ANY employees because they didn't want to split their profits, so it was them two...

Against the world.

—————————————————————————————-

Acid and Cheetah had a pretty good racket going. They were going to call their business  "The Flourish" because their business plan was to make other people PAY for THEM to put THEIR products on THEIR website, so they would get money from the company AND from the selling, even though they had to split the selling with the company that gave it to them.

Cheetah was working n the website while Acid went to go look for business opportunities. And he found one almost immediately.

"Ok, we'll sell you our first Shoe called 'Fuser 1' and we'll split the profits half and half ok?" Amethyst said.

"Ok. How much are you paying us?" He asked, trying to get to the point quicker.

"Tops is 25." She said, handing me a lot of one dollar bills.

"Deal."

The Flourish, was definitely going to Flourish.

—————————————————————————————-

Sunset and Hawk had no idea of what to do, so they decided to just work for somebody. Sunset thought they'd have a good chance with Acid and Cheetah, but they were locked in, nobody in, nobody out. Then she thought maybe Dingo and Eclipse, but they were the same, but then she thought Thaw and Justice, but they were working with SubZero and Ametyst, so then they tried THEM but they said maybe later because they were busy right now. Then she tried Akane and Ray, but they were locked, so they decided to start a business that will run the money to them like water.

Then it hit her.

"A JUICE BUSINESS!" She yelled, causing Hawk to fall out of his seat in the Math Room, which they were using because it was empty right now.

"J-juice?" Hawk sputtered, getting back up from the ground.

"Yup! We'll have a sweet and a sour side on our website and we'll make drinks nobody has ever seen before, so that means we'll need INGREDIENTS nobody has ever seen before! We'll call our business 'Juice Roots' and we will succeed and hire nobody so that nobody steals our profits!" 

Hawk seemed to be catching on: "My sister, Akane, is making an exotics food business so maybe we could offer a negotiation where we pay a monthly subscription of 75 dollars, and they provide us with ingredients." 

"THAT'S PERFECT!" She exclaimed, tempted to kiss him but then stopped herself.

He nodded: "The only thing is that we will have to sell our drinks for a little much so we can afford to pay the subscription."

"Yeah." She agreed.

But that wasn't going to stop them.

—————————————————————————————-

And everybody was on their way to victory.