Peacia

(TIME SKIP)    

(I'm not going to the Linter's children's POV so that I can make SubZero and Thaw secretive.)

So I actually agreed to go this this dumb school. Wow. Poor Cheetah. What am I going to do for her? 

When Dingo said he was "fine" with going to school, it doesn't mean he WANTED to, for example,  if you are "fine" with getting a girlfriend, it doesn't mean you want to, it means you'll be ok if it happened.

Unfortunately, his parents didn't have his level of common sense, so here he was 5 years later, in a school, with Cheetah.

"HELLO!" A chipper voice called, it was a very short girl with black hair and dark purple eyes, Fatespeakers daughter of what Sunny said was accurate.

"Here is your schedule!" She exclaimed, handing him a piece of paper.

Apparently, he was in the "Star" Winglet with 14 other people.

If Cheetah is not in my Winglet, imma kill everybody in this school.

"Dingi were in the same Winglet!" Cheetah called out, before Dingo could finish his fantasy.

Unlike some people, he didn't cringe when a loved sibling used a nickname she'd been calling him since well. Since she could talk. He found it adorable and encouraged it, because he was not ASHAMED of his beautiful, smart and talented younger sister.

Unlike some people.

"Ok Dingi, so the people in our Winglet are, Us, SharkBite, Ray, Hawk, Akane, Sunset, Drizzle, Boil, Justice who is right next to us, Amethyst, SubZero, Thaw, Acid and Eclipse." Cheetah said.

Eclipse. Pretty.

"Thanks." He said to his sister, grinning at her "It also says that we need to report to the cafeteria to meet our group mates." He said, trying to be as useful as his sister.

"Your right! I don't read the small print sorry." She apologized sheepishly.

He nodded, as if saying "it's ok."

They were at the cafeteria in no time. Since they had been slightly late, there wasn't a big traffic jam in the halls to get there.

"Ok." Tsunami announced "Testing testing 1 2 3. Is this thing on?" She asked, and Dingo could tell she was just trying to be annoying. And it was working.

"Just get it it Mom." A white and sky blue haired SeaWing called, his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Geez. Don't mean to be an "embarrassment." She said, overdoing it with the quotation marks.

They boy sighed and sat down again.

"Ok we're are starting with the Star winglet, which composes of all of our children. Ok ready: SharkBite."

A Dark haired SeaWing with black clothes and a scar across his left eye walked up to the stage with effortless swag.

"Ray." Tsunami called.

The boy who had spoken dragged himself onto the stage. He was better looking than the other SeaWing, but wasn't as "bad."

Dingo was guessing the two were brothers.

"Cheetah." Tsunami called out, scanning the crowd.

Cheetah looked terrified, but I gave her what I hoped was a reassuring smile, and she steeped onto the stage.

"Dingo." 

Cheetah looked relived that her brother was coming with her, so he ran onto the stage and wrapped an arm around her protectively.