SunKat

(Ok, so read the title, and if you don't like the ship then don't read the chapter. I made these books based on the ships I like, because I don't know what y'all like. GOTTE?)

So.

What.

A.

Change.

9 years ago, Sunny was happy with the protection of the mountain, delusional also. She thought that when she grew up, she would be ending a war with Burn or Blaze or...well that's all, because she truly hated Blister, even though she was always cheerful, there were some things that she hated, one of those being Blister.

Now, 5 years ago, Sunny thought she was going to get married to Starflight against her will and that she would never be happy. Ok, maybe she was exaggerating a little on the "never be happy" part, but she really didn't like Starflight! He wasn't remotely interesting, not that good-looking, and was only interested in scrolls. But they were good friends, just definitely not anything more. She couldn't even imagine them being a happy couple. Unlike her and Meerkat. Who she told almost immediately about the eggs.

"I'm thinking Dingo for the boy." Mr. Possibility said waving his arms for the full effect.

Sunny has twin eggs, one a brownish-yellowish color who was "Dingo" the boy, the other was a shimmering gold who was the girl.

"Fine." She said shrugging, "But if you name him Dingo, then I name the girl Cheetah."

He grinned, his handsome face full of happiness: "Oh! I know! Animal theme! Perfect!"

They were both rolling on the floor laughing, because with Meerkat, it was impossible to not be laughing every five minutes. He could make the most awkward moments the most funny. That's how he managed to stay alive after meeting Queen Thorn and King StoneMover (Yes, Thorn did not end up with Smolder because I DO NOT APPROVE OF THAT! And StoneMover is not dying in this book, GOTTE?) because at the dinner, when it was silent, he cracked a joke that made everybody laugh, because that's just the type of SandWing he is.

"Sunny, I'm glad you told me about them." He said after they had calmed down.

"Me too." She sat up, and kissed him on his perfect lips. 

"Wait. Were you serious about the animal theme?" She asked after they had pulled away.

"When am I ever not serious?" He asked, and just like that, they were both laughing again. Even if what Meerkat said wasn't funny, the way he said it was.

"Then I guess it's settled."