Window

(A/N, I wanted to make things clear about where the people in this book live. TurtleJou lives in the Rainforest because Kinkajou wanted to stay, and Moonbli ALSO lives in the Rainforest on behalf of Moon. GOTTE?)

"You need to make friends!" Her Father, Prince Turtle of the SeaWings yelled, being his usual paranoid self.

"I'll make friends at the actual school!" I pointed out.

"No you won't! They'll pair you with boys! You have to make friends now!" He shot back.

"You're just being Paranoid!" I shouted, steam practically coming out of my ears.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!" 

"No!"

"ENOUGH!" Princess Kinkajou of the SeaWings yelled, a bright red, "I'm SICK of listening to you two BICKER! You ARE going to make friends Drizzle! AND YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT NOW! BOIL GET DOWN HERE!" She screamed, calling for Drizzles 1 minute younger brother.

"Y-yes Mommy?" He asked, slowly coming from upstairs.

"Go to Clays house and make friends with their son there. Hawk." 

And his obedience BUTT didn't even ask anymore questions!

"GO DRIZZLE!" Kinkajou finished.

And before I could get anymore yelled at, I was out the door and at Moons house. Turtle heard they had a daughter and immediately got his "brilliant" idea.

She was at the door, but she didn't want to ring the doorbell. She could lie to her parents and say she made a friend, but then they might find out. Nobody even rings doorbells anymore. What happened to texting? Her parents were a disappointment to humanity. And her.

When Drizzle didn't want something, she didn't do it, and since she didn't want to ring the doorbell, she didn't. Instead, she climbed, up and up and up and up and up until she reached the Window of the gigantic house.

Why have such a big home if you are only going to get one child?

Once she was on the Window, she started pounding on it, partly to scare her, and partly to get her attention. 

The girl seemed to have a Mental argument with herself, and then she stole a quick glance at the SeaWing Princess.

"Hello! Can you let me in?" She asked, in what hoped sounded like a kind, not creepy voice.

"Why? How do I know you're not an intruder?" The girls asked suspiciously.

Girlfriend, do you think I want to be here? My butthole parents made me come so don't give me stank attitude or I will show you what Hell looks like honey.

But alas, I played with her dumb little game, "Do I looked like one?"

Silence, then: "No. But THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A ROBBER WOULD SAY!" Then she ran out screaming.

Apparently, she was a mixture a psychotic and paranoid, not good.

She hopped down to the ground, landing with a rough sound. 

The girl came to the door a few seconds later, probably hoping she'd beat me so that she could make a run for it. I got to admit, the girl was kinda funny, so I gave her a friendly smile.

"Geez. When Dad said your Mother was paranoid I didn't think you'd be like her. My Dad Prince Turtle of the SeaWings, sent me here." She bragged, bringing out her wings so they looked bigger.

"Why?" The girl asked in a low, soft tone. Ok, so maybe I could cross of some fo the psychotic traits. Maybe.

"My Names Drizzle by the way. Anyways, because he wants to prepare me for Peacia, where I will have to make friends, and he says you are going there too, so it will be good to make friends, so I will have some assurance at the school. Oh and my Dad has a type 200 case of paranoia, but my moms pretty cool." She explained, hoping she didn't sound like she was just blabbering useless information.

The girl scoffed, and at first, I bought I said something wrong, but then she toasted me: "Type 200? That's a MIRACLE according to my moms case of Type 500, they say it doesn't have a cure." She bragged.

"Really? My Dad's case of 2000 says it's TERMINAL!" She shot back, hoping to sound as confident as she was.

"Oh yeah? My Mom already DIED emotionally from her case of Type 1000000000000!" Sunset yelled.

I was stunned for a moment, shocked that little old Moons child could roast her like that. But Drizzle never backed down from a challenge, but she still gave the girl her victory.

"Well. Can't beat that." I let out a small shrug.

Then she asked me a very odd question: "So, what type of boys are you interested in?"

Umm.....

She's never really thought about that. See, she had always thought she would be the cool aunt, not the struggling mom.

"SeaWings? I don't  really like RainWings all that much." I admitted.

"Your Mom is a RainWing?" I nodded.

"Kinkajou actually." 

She suddenly yelled, making me jump emotionally. "MY MOMS BEST FRIEND!"

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded again.

"You know, it doesn't have to be RainWing OR SeaWing. It's what you choose. If your parents could dominate the rules, so could you." I was schooled by the information coming from the other hybrids mouth.

I realized I'd better get going, so I ended the conversation on a happy note: "Then I guess I'll see you at Peacia."

Before I left, I heard a soft reply: "I'll see you too."

(Oh my God. 873 WORDS! YAAAAAAYYYYY! It was really hard getting the POV's to match tho. But I did it. Cuz I'm me y'know?)