Fantasy

(I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! I'll try to be more frequent.)

Hawk, often liked to sit under the stars and watch the Moon. It got him no sleep, and it was hard to sneak out of his quarters, but it was worth it. 

Neither of his parents liked to watch the stars. One liked to eat, the other liked to set things on fire. He took after his Mom of course, but he got to choose when to use his firescales, which was ok, I guess. But he didn't want to be special. He wanted to be normal.

As he was watching the stars, he noticed something glowing on the sky, and it was getting bigger. And bigger. And bigger. Until.

CRASH

Smoke filled his lungs as he struggled to breathe. The meteorite had hit him smack in the chest, he was sure of it, but he was still breathing, barely.

He wheezed and climbed out of the pit, only to hit somebody right in the face and fall down again. 

Hawk opened his eyes and saw a bleeding gash coming from the middle of his chest, and when he looked up, he saw two turquoise eyes staring into his flaming red ones.

It was Drizzle.

"Are you ok?" She asked him squinting.

Back when Boil and Hawk used to come over to each other's houses, Hawk saw plenty of Drizzle, actually, Hawk and Drizzle were just as much friends as Hawk and Boil were. She was nice, funny and smart.

"Yeah. Just playing a little game called "Get hit with a meteorite!" He yelled out of pain and frustration.

"Sorry." Drizzle said softly, lifting up his shirt slightly so that she could see the wound. Hawk had only come to watch the stars, but with his luck, he ended up with a meteorite to the chest. 

Drizzle slightly touched the wound, gingerly, so it didn't hurt all that much, but it was what he felt when she did it that was disturbing. 

As Drizzles hand was on his stomach he let out a groan, which caused Drizzle to smirk at him and taunt him like she always did when they were younger.

"Aww, can poor wittle Hawk not handle this." 

"I can." Hawk said gruffly, sitting up and staring his harasser in the eye.

She traced a pattern on his lips with her free hand and mumbled something he didn't hear her. 

She was right. He couldn't take it. So that's why he found the back of her head and pushed it towards his, until they were kissing.

The kiss wasn't like anything he'd imagined a kiss would be like. He actually enjoyed it. He used to tease his sister about how kissing is nasty and when she grows up, her lips will be damaged and moldy, but the kiss with his best friends sister wasn't anything like that.

What would Boil think? Hawk had nearly killed Boil for liking Akane, but now here he was, under the stars, making out with Drizzle.

Drizzle pulled away, breathless. She searched his eyes for any trace of regret but never found it, Drizzle was also surprised that the kiss felt so good because she was actually on Hawks side when it came to the damaged and moldy thing, and she used to taunt Boil about it, but now, she realized that Moldy and Damaged lips were worth was she felt at the moment.

"It healed." Drizzle said a few moments after the kiss.

"The gash is gone."

Hawk didn't doubt it. He didn't feel pain anymore, all he felt was this tingly sensation that he really shouldn't be feeling.

"Are you ok now?" Drizzle asked quietly.

He nodded gruffly and stood up, and just when he did that, a token appeared in Drizzle's hand. 

It was a token to a fantasy world, and you were only allowed to take one person with you, and after the moment he just had with Drizzle, it was a no-brainer.

"I choose you."