Like Father Like Son

(A/N, I've decided that I'm going to have one of these at the beginning of every chapter. It helps me organize. Because I am a very organized person. Anyway, I'm changing my ending to "Bye Family!" instead of "GOTTE?" Because I love my Wattpad family so I felt like, I should acknowledge y'all. Anyways, on a brighter note, how about y'all type ships you would like to see in this book? I'll make it work. So just say your top three and your favorite, and I will dedicate a chapter to you on the ones that I can do. Anyways, Bye Family!)

Thaw wanted one thing only. But he was never going to get it, because the thing he wanted was Justice. But that drooling SeaWing keeps hitting on her. She would obviously choose him. I mean, SharkBite was better looking as far as he was concerned, and she was more likely to end up with him, because he was so awkward and could barely talk to Justice. Plus, the kissed on the first day of Peacia, wait no, they didn't kiss... they made out. It was extremely painful to watch it, but it had to be done. SharkBite was more confident and bold, and I think that's the type of guys she wanted.

So he decided to fix his situation. Not by becoming like SharkBite, but becoming like Winter.

"The nicer you are, the easier your hurt, so just be an asshole." He repeated to himself for about the twentieth time that day.

"Whatcha saying partner?" She asked, coming out of nowhere.

"F—- off." He spat, shoving her away.

I mean, his Dad never actually said any bad words to Moon, but Thaw had to really sell it, so this was the only way.

"Thaw are you ok? Wait...or is this SubZero?" She joked, as if laughing would make him normal again.

"It's stupid to confuse me with my brother." He said icily, not looking at her in the eye, because if he did, he would melt at the hurt look on her face. 

"Thaw..are you ok? Does this have anything to do with me?" She asked, her usually confident, joking voice now filled with sadness.

"Why would it have anything to do with you? You're the PERFECT, SMART and have EVERYTHING!  Now get out of my face before you get hurt." He threatened, stalking last her small figure. 

He was pretty sure that his father wasn't THIS mean, but his dealings for Justice was way stronger than Winter's feelings for that NightWing.

"Thaw?" She asked, her voice distant because he was walking away so fast.

"Go away! Be partners with SHARKBITE for all I care! I'm filling for a divorce!" He barked whipping his head around and lifting his hand as a symbol that he would hit her if she came closer. Because he would, if he had to.

"Was I called?" The dark SeaWing came bombarding through the corner like cancer. You didn't expect it.

"Yes! Be her partner! I'm going solo!" He yelled, running down the hallway so he could never see them again. 

He repeated to himself one. more. time.

"The nicer you are, the easier you're hurt, so just be an asshole."

(I hoped y'all liked this chapter! It's short, but good! Anyways, Bye Family!)