TurtleJou

(A/N, sorry to put so many of these, but without them, you can't understand the story, so plz read these. Ok so in this story, the border of RainWing Territory is connected to the edge of SeaWing territory. You'll see why I put this information once you read the chapter. GOTTE?)

"And that's how your Daddy Turtle told me he was an Animus!" Kinkajou finished proudly, kissing her husband on the cheek.

Kinkajou and Turtle were going on a walk through the Rainforest with their twins: Drizzle, the girl and Boil their son. Kinkajou was telling them stories about their live in JMA.

The way Turtle found out about the Dragonets wasn't exactly normal. See, apparently, she had been acting suspicious one day and he followed her, which led him to the twins.

It took a few days and stress and shock, but eventually Turtle grew open to the idea of becoming a father, and now he can't stay away from the twins either.

"I remember your Mom pressuring me to not use my powers. She was so worried. She would always ya things like 'Turtle! Don't use your powers! Are you just asking to go crazy?' Or 'Don't leave your sanity Turtle!' And 'what's better, to live an average live and be sane, or have everything you want but you are crazy!". Ah the good old days." Turtle smiled, remembering the stressful days at JMA.

"Stop it!" Kinkajou yelled laughing as she play shoved Turtle.

And the newlywed couple laughed their way to their destination, which was the lake that Queen Glory had built on the border of RainWing Territory.

She had cut down a few trees and cleared the area so that the lake on SeaWing Territory would connect. Pros was that Turtle was so excited about this place, so it gave them more trips as a family, and that the crops were now growing automatically and much better. 

It was no surprise to them to find some SeaWings there often when they came, since it was their Territory too, but it did come as a very hard blow to findTsunami and Riptide there. With two eggs. 

"Tsunami?" Turtle called, unsure if it was really her, or if he was hallucinating. The couple hadn't seen the Princess or her Knight for a few years now, not since they graduated from JMA.

"TURTLE!" The SeaWing yelled back, running toward him and spreading her Wings out.

Turtle was almost her height now, and she could tell Tsunami noticed it too.

"So, I see we've got company." Riptide said grinning.

"Yeah we come here often." Kinkajou explained, dropping the eggs on the beach.

"Not you, the eggs." Tsunami confirmed, "When y'all got married I thought it would be a few years till you got Dragonets, but a week after these two beautiful eggs are joining us!"

"I actually had the eggs before we got married." Kinkajou confessed, shrugging.

"Same." Tsunami said.

"WAIT WHAT?" Both the boys yelled. They had not been notified about this!

The ladies shrugged.

"What are you naming yours?" Kinkajou asked, deciding to ignore the boys for the time being.

"SharkBite and Ray. Two boys, Riptides name choice." Tsunami answered. "You?"

"Drizzle and Boil. Drizzle is a girl and Boil is the the boy." The RainWing answered.

"Wait we aren't going to talk about this?" Riptide called as Tsunami walked away to grab her eggs.

"Calm down Squid Brain!" She yelled, returning later with a very dark and a very light egg.

That's how they spent their day, talking about what they might do once the Dragonets were born, and laughing while the boys fumed.

If you ask her, it was perfect.

(A/N, I know 😢 two authors notes in ONE CHAPTER, but I just wanted to tel, you all that this is my longest chapter. I know 😭 not that long, but it is to me! 😁