Alone

Sunset was content with her life and all, but she was lonely. She was a only-child. It's not like her parents weren't there for her or anything, it's just her Daddy Qibli, was always working on this place called Peacia, and she didn't really like her mother as well as her dad. She didn't take after he mom much, but she really took after her dad, with her bright yellow eyes and her racing thoughts.

Qibli was so nonchalant, but Moon was desperate. Moon and Qibli had "date night" tonight so she was home alone, she wasn't a Troublemaker, so she was just reading quietly upstairs in her room, like a good girl.

Then she heard a pounding on the Window, and her thoughts immediately spiraled into possibilities like her Fathers often did.

It can't be Mommy and Daddy right? They wouldn't pound on the Window right Sunset? Not they wouldn't! Wait just look at the Window NO Stay Secret, Stay Hidden, Stay Safe. That's what her mother always tells her, because my mother is suffering from type 100 paranoia. When HER friends found out out her mind reading, they eventually accepted her completely. Notice: Keyword, EVENTUALLY! Wait Sunset you are getting off topic! Just look at the Window! Wait DON'T! Too late.

She twisted her head to look at the Window, and a girl with greenish blueish hair was there, clinging to the Window.

"Hello! Can you let me in?" She asked. She looked about Sunsets age, maybe a little older, yeah older definitely.

"Why? How do I know you are not an intruder?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes.

"Do I looked like one?" She asked staring me dead.

"No. But that's exactly WHAT A ROBBER WOULD SAY!" I yelled running out of my room screaming.

When I went outside she was there, which a amused grin on her face.

"Geez. When Dad said your Mother was paranoid I didn't think you'd be like her. My Dad Prince Turtle of the SeaWings, sent me here." She bragged, fluffing out her Wings.

"Why?" Sunset asked quietly.

"My Names Drizzle by the way. Anyways, because he wants to prepare me for Peacia, where I will have to make friends, and he says you are going there too, so it will be good to make friends, so I will have some assurance at the school. Oh and my Dad has a type 200 case of paranoia, but my moms pretty cool." She blabbered.

"Type 200? That's a MIRACLE according to my moms case of Type 500, they say it doesn't have a cure." I bragged, warming up to this girl.

"Really? My Dad's case of 2000 says it's TERMINAL!" She shot back, throwing sass.

"Oh yeah? My Mom already DIED emotionally from her case of Type 1000000000000!" I yelled.

She stopped.

"Well. Can't beat that." She finally said shrugging.

"So, what type of boys are you interested in?" I asked her, keeping the conversation going.

"SeaWings? I don't really like RainWings all that much." She admitted.

"Your Mom is a RainWing?" She nodded.

"Kinkajou actually." 

"MY MOMS BEST FRIEND!" I exclaimed.

She nodded again.

"You know, it doesn't have to be RainWing OR SeaWing. It's what you choose. If your parents could dominate the rules, so could you." I said.

She shot me a grin, "Then I guess I see you at Peacia."

"I'll see you too."