Bullseye

Akane and Hawk may come from the same blood, but they were FAR from the same. Yeah, they were both fireproof, but Akane likes to Draw while Hawk liked Archery.

"ANOTHER BULLSEYE!" Hawk yelled.

Him and Dad were playing a game of archery while the ladies of the bunch worked on a  drawing on a bullseye. Hawk was beating his Dad 43-2. His two points had been when they accidentally fired at the same time, and Clay's aim was so off, that he hit Hawks arrow and ended up hitting HAWKS goal. They voted and said a score is a score, but not if it's in the OPPONENTS GOAL!

"How are you so good?" Clay asked breathlessly "You couldn't have inherited your skills from me or your Mom, because neither of us know smack about Archery." 

"It takes practice. I know you may find it hard to believe, but I was once NOT GOOD AT ARCHERY!" Hawk confessed.

"Gasp." His family said, then all of them started laughing.

"Son, let's pause this game and get some food ok?" After the laughter had died down.

"Ladies, we're going to eat!" I yelled at them, as if they didn't hear.

Akane threw the canvas at him, and it hit him right in the face.

"OW!" He yelled, stumbling backwards "You could have blinded me!"

"What's the downside there? Then Dad could finally win archery." She said smirking.

I shook my head, "That's where you are wrong I'm afraid. I could beat Dad blind at Archery." I bragged grinning.

Dad shrugged and headed into the house to make food, with Peril close behind him, but Akane and Hawk stayed behind, because frankly, they were both thinking about Peacia.

"I'm going to fall in love." He blurted.

Oh. My. God. I think I said that out loud...

Akane gave him a funny look.

Yep I did.

But then she surprised him by responding: "Me too." 

"But I'd don't think it's going to be with a ShyWing or MudWing." They both said, almost in unison.

"Are y'all too Sightseeing out there? COME AND EAT!" Peril yelled from the dining room.

They both stole on more glance at each other before heading into the kitchen, and that glance said it all:

We are going to do a lot more an Peacia then learn.