Trouble

(A/N in my story, egg hatching only takes a week, so TIME SKIP so now all the eggs are born! Now you can meet my OCCCCCCZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GOTTE?)

Acid was a two weeks old, and his parents loved him, but that didn't mean he didn't cause trouble.

"Acid put the knife down! Wait no don't grab the scissors!" His mother, Glory yelled rushing into the kitchen while his Father, Deathbringer was teaching his sister, Eclipse how to walk.

It was funny and satisfying to watch his mother squirm, why he only says his mother is because his Father never  panics. See, ever since Eclipse was born, Deathbringer has been all about her, when Glory asks him about it, he grows all defensive and says the same thing every time: "I treat ALL my children the same." Which is not true.

But Moms not exactly squeaky clean when it comes to favorites herself, she often forgets when it comes to getting Eclipse food and other stuff, but when it comes to Acid? She often gives him EXTRAS. 

Acid takes after his Mother completely, people tell him he has handsome green eyes, and dark green hair, people also told him he were grow up to be a "women's boy" whatever that meant.

Eclipse takes after Deathbringer fully, she has silver eyes though, that make even boys way older than her swoon. She has dark purple hair, from Deathbringer.

The siblings may be Polar Opposites, but there is one thing they have in common.

They are Trouble.

"Acid come here!" Mother yelled as soon as I started running around the kitchen, making close shots to the wall so I could hear her scream.

At one point and ran by Eclipse and gave her a thumbs up.

We've done this two times so far, so this will be our third time doing "it".

And this "it" is a hide and seek game.

We run somewhere around RainWing Territory and stay there till they find us, two days ago we hid in the Rain/Sea lake and it took out Parents two DAYS to find us, actually, we just got back home an hour ago, so to them, we are doing it back to back, but for US? We gave them DAYS we can't wait any longer!

My little sister nodded and jumped on my back, I may be a week old, but I already can hold a lot a weight, people say I'll be very muscular one day.

Since I have the Camouflage ability, she has to be touching me to Camouflage too (Ya that's a thing) so we just decided that her riding my back would be easiest.

We flew, and flew and flew to where we are supposed to be, then we camped there. Both our parents may be smart in different ways, but they wouldn't even consider us going here.

Well that was what they thought. Two hours later, the shape of Deathbringer looked in the sky, then he dropped and picked up Eclipse and kissed her forehead.

A split second later Glory was there and kissing MY forehead. Now you see what I mean by favorites?

"Y'all went to THE NIGHTWING Island? The smoke is bad for your health!" Glory exclaimed.

"No it not." Eclispe started, burying her head in her fathers chest "We can only start breathing in ta smoke once we reach a moth old."

I think that shows you who is going to be the smart one.

"Where did you get that information Sweetie?" Deathbringer asked.

"I got it from a Internet."

"But you don't have a Device." I said smirking.

"But Mommy does." She responded, not the least bit ashamed.

Glory sighed and Deathbringer grinned.

Their children may be troublesome, but they were perfect in their own ways.

(604 WORDS WOOHOOO! That's good for this story btw.)