Laser Beam

(A/N I'm sorry it took so long for me to make this chapter. Please enjoy it, and can you give me ideas for a fanfic? The ships are any ship you believe in. GOOD LUCK AND GOTTE?)

"We're going to have to arrange this. Ok, this side of the room is for the girls, this side for the boys. We will call bathroom times to nobody of opposite genders is in there at the same time." Cheetah explained to the other three people in the room.

"Ok, we will need some sort of digital technology to draw the line so that it will shock the person if they crossed it when it wasn't their bathroom time."

"But the bathroom is on the GIRLS side. That ain't fair." Acid said sticking his things out at his sister, who was among kissy faces for some unknown reason.

"Y'all can cross the border during your bathroom times. Plus, the DOOR is on the boys side." Eclipse pointed out.

"She's right." Dingo said quickly, it becoming on automatic response.

"Your such a wussy." Acid said, nooging his best friends hair.

"Leave me alone." Dingo mumbled, throwing Acid off him, because it there was something Dingo did right, it was the gym.

"Ow." Acid fake-pouted, rubbing his perfectly fine arm. 

"HELLO? BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!" Cheetah yelled, causing the three people to jump.

"We will need some GamingPlaza technology." Cheetah said calming down.

Eclipse and Dingo shook their heads simultaneously.

"What's wrong? Is it not available?" Acid asked.

"It is. But..." Dingo started, trailing off and holding his hand out.

"How much?" Acid ruffed, digging in his pockets to find his money.

"75 dollars." Dingo said grinning as the money was plopped into his hands. He then called a robot that they made to put the money in their digital account.

"75 dollars for a room cutter?" Cheetah said skeptically, rolling her eyes at her brothers greediness.

"Not just any line cutter. We are giving you V.I.P access to our V.I.P products." Eclipse said shorting Cheetah a friendly grin, while she got the product from the same robot that had left to store the money.

"This." She continued, pulling out a metal case. "Is a GP-VIPM Laser Beam, it is programmed to not destroy walls, but only make a cut, but the V.I.P part is that it makes a wall, connecting the two sides where it was touched, so that nobody will be able to pass the wall. It would be like, trying to stick your hand through an closed window. Another V.I.P perk is that it comes in different colors and different side effects. For example, this is the red version and it had a closed wall, but the yellow version burns anything that crosses it. However, the BLUE version will FREEZE anything that comes past it, and we have a version coming out tomorrow, which is the black version, which makes anything that comes past it DISAPPEAR! You could preorder if you'd like." Eclipse said, pulling out different colors and talking like a professional.

Now she knew why they had so much money. They were good.

She actually WANTED to preorder.

"If you ask me, I'd take this one. We will refund you if you decided to take a different one, but this one is the cheapest and least likely to kill the person that steps through it, because these lasers were made for different causes. Like to kill your enemy, not an unsuspecting person who forgot about the barrier, so this one is the best for this case of scenario." Dingo said ALSO talking like a professional.

"Ooh! I have an idea!" Acid said jumping from his bottom bunk, and grinning wildly. Which was cute.

"What?" Cheetah asked hesitantly, because Acid's ideas were often kind of strange and deadly. Maybe because his father is an assassin...

"We do boy-girl bunk arrangements.

"No." Everybody said. Because everybody has seen the movies. Couple things happen there. Couple things they weren't quite ready for.

Using the laser beam, they cut a firm hole into the wall, and now, nobody could pass unless it was bathroom time, which was every 15 minutes, so that was when the girls could leave, because, like Eclipse pointed out: The door was on the boys side.

"Acid?" Cheetah asked, staring right at the handsome boys like green eyes.

"I lik- I mean, I think we should check on 'Shoe Fuse'" She corrected herself quickly, before she could tell him how she felt. Of course, he probably already knew how she felt, because practically every girl in the school felt the same way.

He nodded, hiding his disappointment by hiding his face.

As they made their way down the hallway, they both knew things were about get complicated.

For the both of them.

(Sorry for waiting so long before publishing the chapter! I was working on fanfics, but then deleted them. One story at a time right? Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! But I promise you, the next chapter is going to be WAY better. Bye family)