✨Herb x Sparkling🌺

Requested by: me
~❄️winter colds❄️~

Sparkling cookie walked to his boyfriend's door. He wanted to check on Herb after he had went outside in the storm. He was worried about him.
Sparking Cookie rang the doorbell.
Herb, who was on his couch, quickly put on a hat and went to the door.
Herb opened the door.

"Hey Herb! How are you doing?" Sparkling asked, sounding calm.

"Oh, I'm doing well... come inside." Herb said, a little nervous.

For Herb, when it's winter, he also losses his leaves on his head, leaving him to the bare branches that grow the leaves.
No one knew this, because he normally hid in his home all winter.
Thing is, he was afraid to tell Sparkling about it. They had been dating for 2 years, and he still hasn't said anything about it.

Herb had been lost in his thoughts for a moment until he heard something.
It was the sound of a leaf being crunched.

"Hey Herb... I don't want to get personal but... why are there leaves on the floor of your house...?" Sparkling asked, looking at Herb.

Herb starred back.
He didn't want this to happen.

"I... uhh..." he said out.

"Herb! Are you ok?! Did you get sick or something?!" Sparking ran over to Herb, looking very worried.

"I... I don't want to talk about it... this happens every year..." Herb stuttered.

"Oh... I'm sorry for mentioning it." Sparking said.

Sparking realized Herbs secret, and Herb knew.
Sparkling walked closer to Herb.
Sparkling hugged Herb, rubbing his back.
Herb returned the hug, walking to the couch.

Sparkling threw one of the blankets on the couch over themselves, snuggling up to Herb.
Herb blushed.

They watched TV together for a while, before Sparking went home.
All the while, on the couch, they snuggled together, kissing each other.

~❄️finished❄️~
305 words