Custard III angst.2

Requested part 2 by: @Sunflowertest !
Ya'll have been crying in my comment section, so my reaction is to make ya'll cry again with my stories, so I can season my steak with your tears of sadness 😈
TW: Mentions of blood, Violence

~💥Part.2💥~

Custard cookie just stood there with the blade as he watched the others walked back to the village. He didn't want to go back because he knew he would get punished. On the other hand, if he didn't go back, he would be lost, and possibly forgotten about.
Just then, Chili Pepper came running back.
Something just changed in that moment, though.
Instead of Custard letting her get to him, he ran.
Custard ran as fast as his flat legs could possibly go.
He didn't know what would happen if he was caught, but he continued to run away from her in fear.

"Come back here you brat! You won't get away with hurting another cookie!" Chili Pepper yelled at him as she pursued.

"NO! I don't want to get hurt! Leave your King alone!" Custard yelled back.

"You're going to regret what you're doing in a moment!" Chili Pepper yelled as she got closer.

Just then, Gingerbrave leaped from the bushes onto Custard. He yelped in pain as Gingerbrave broke his fall on his back. His crown slid off his head. The blade slid into the bushes.

"Custard! We can't allow you to get away with what you have done! Come on, now!" Gingerbrave pinned Custard down quickly.

"No! No! Please don't do this to your king!" Custard flailed under Gingerbrave's weight.

"Come on, you rascal." Chili Pepper said as she picked up Custard, out from under Gingerbrave.

She slid him under her arms so she could have better control over his movements. That didn't stop him from flailing and hitting her legs. He felt tears fall from his eyes as they neared the Pomegranate Village.

"We have him!" Gingerbrave announced as they entered the village.

"Good." One of the Pomegranate villagers said.

Chili Pepper neared a large tree with a hole cut in the middle. Custard was screaming in absolute fear. At this point, waterfalls of tears streamed from his eyes.

"Since you have committed such a dark action, you may as well stay in the dark for a while!" Gingerbrave said, as they put him in the tree.

"No no no no no... PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO YOUR KING PLEASE!!!" Custard cried out.

"You have done something horrible! No excuses!" Gingerbrave responded to his cries.

"Welp, see you after you learned your lesson!" Chili Pepper laughed.

But, she did something unexpected. Before she closed the tree with some wood, she gave him a small teddy. She then shut the tree with wood.
It was completely dark in there. He couldn't see anything, which just made him more scared. He tried moving around in there, but it only just messed up his hair and wasted his energy.

"PLEASE LET ME OUT!" He screamed, hurting his voice.

But no one came.

Custard hugged the teddy and cried.
He cried on that teddy for what felt like hours.

By the time Chili Pepper opened the tree back up to get Custard, the teddy was damp.

541 words