✨Knight x Lilac✨

I haven't seen anything so rare! Will do!
Requested by: @m1lkt3e

~🏝Heat of the Desert🏝~

"Princess cookie! Are you sure this is the right place?" Knight cookie asked, looking around the hot desert area.

Far away, they could see a large town, at the center of which a large castle stood.

"100%! Now hurry! I have to meet with Yogurt cream now!!" Princess cookie said, beginning to run.

"Princess!- Wait up!!" Knight shouted as Princess cookie ran ahead.

After a long run, a few stumbles, and a lot more shouting, they were in the palace of Yogurt Cream cookie. The place was glazed in an elegant purple, and the furniture there was golden, and shiny.

"Hello! You've FINALLY arrived with you're guard! Welcome! Princess please come up we just MUST talk!" Yogurt Cream pulled Princess cookie aside and into his room.

An awkward silence ensued as it was just Lilac cookie and Knight cookie in the room. They were staring at each other, observing their traits.
Knight cookie found himself looking at Lilac's hair, how beautiful it was... and his face...

"...Why are you staring at me?" Lilac asked Knight, breaking the silence.

Knight blushed. Lilac just stared back. A small hint of blush was appearing on his face, too.

"Oh..! Nothing..." Knight said, turning his head away.

"Are you... overheating? It's... uh, common here." Lilac said, noticing his blush.

"No, no! It's fine..." Knight cookie said, nervous.

They continued to stare at each other, almost admiring. Lilac decided to move closer to Knight, sitting down on one of the many couches in the room they were at.
Knight cookie moved closer to Lilac. He put his hand on Lilac's thigh. Lilac removed his hand, and moved it to his.

"Please, don't touch me there." Lilac stated, looking at Knight.

"Sorry! I didn't know..." Knight apologized to Lilac.

More silence.
They sat on the couch together, their hands touching. They sat like this for a while, before Lilac had pulled Knight closer.

"Huh...? What are you doing..." Knight asked.

"Just wait." Lilac said to Knight.

Then, Lilac kissed Knight's lips. Knight returned the kiss, falling into him a little.
Knight broke the kiss.

"I know I won't see you again for a very long while, so I may just share my feelings now." Lilac said, blushing a little.

"I understand that.. yeahhh..." Knight said, blushing a lot.

"Guys!!! We are back!!" Princess cookie said, returning to the room.

"I must leave. See you soon!" Knight said, running to the Princess before she would run off somewhere.

"Goodbye." Lilac said, waving to Knight as he left.