Custard III angst

Requested by: @6naveY9
I tried my best 😨
TW:Violence, Blood

~💥Disaster in the Tainted Forest💥~

"Custard cookie! Please wait up!" Gingerbrave yelled as Custard ran ahead like always.

"A king should lead their servants to victory!" Custard cookie responded, speeding up a little.

Custard and the rest were running through the Tainted Forest. They needed to report back to the Pomegranate Village on the curse's status. The Pomegranate villagers were waiting for them.

Just then, a cookie appeared out of nowhere. They had red hair and looked like one of the Pomegranate villagers.

"Hello cookie! Your king has returned!" Custard said to the new cookie.

"You are not my king." The cookie responded.

"Pomegranate cookie! What are you doing here?!" Gingerbrave shouted.

"I have come to fill out a task for Dark Enchantress. Now, fall under my spell!" Pomegranate shouted back, holding her mirror up to face them.

The cookies looked in horror as the mirror's magic swirled around them, engulfing them whole.

"Custard cookie! Will you PLEASE-" Chili Pepper started, but was cut off.

"I...uhm... Your king will protect you!" Custard hesitated before making his statement.

He grabbed one of Chili Pepper's fallen blades, and when Pomegranate wasn't looking, slashed at her body.

Pomegranate stopped using the spell. She fell back, looking at the jam coming out of her chest.
She screamed in pain, and looked back at Custard, holding the bloody blade.

"You will regret this!" She finally said before running off into the woods.

The others ran to him, shocked and afraid.

"Custard! Why would you do that to her?!" Gingerbrave asked, angry.

"She may be our rival, but you have NO excuse to do this!" Wizard cookie scolded.

"I can't believe you Custard!" Strawberry mumbled a bit louder than usual.

"You ruined my blade with the rivals jam!" Chili Pepper yelled.

They all were angry at Custard for what he did, which scared him. Normally, none of them would get this mad when he did things like, steal some sweets from the sweet jar, or run ahead.
Clearly, this was worse.

"But, you guys wanted your king to help you! I did! She isn't attacking us anymore!" Custard responded to their angry statements.

"The way you handled this was horrible! There are so many other ways you could have done this without any cookie getting hurt!" Gingerbrave snapped back at him.

"But, I fixed it..." Custard cookie talked back, silently.

"Let's go back to the village. The villagers will decide what to do." Strawberry recommended.

"Sure. Let's go everyone!" Gingerbrave commanded.

Everyone began to go again. Chili pepper looked over her shoulder as Custard walked slower than his usual energetic pace.

"You'll never be a good king." She said, before hurrying her pace to get to the others.

465 words

Cookie run One shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें