✨Madeleine x Espresso✨

Madeleine and Espresso were in the training grounds of the kingdom. Madeleine was slashing his sword around his boyfriend. Espresso wasn't too interested in the training his boyfriend was doing. To him, it seemed weak. Madeleine stopped and looked at his boyfriend.

"Wonderful! I'm so strong!" Madeleine said.

"Psshh... you call that strong? That's weak." Espresso insulted.

"What??? No it's not!" Madeleine responded, shocked.

"Yeah it is. Nothing compared to coffee magic." Espresso commented.

"If your magic is so strong, then pick up this sword to prove its strong!" Madeleine challenged.

"With pleasure." Espresso responded.

Madeleine held out his sword for Espresso to grab onto. Espresso swiftly walked over to the sword and picked it up. Madeleine let go of the sword to let Espresso carry it.
Espresso's wrist trembles. He bites his lip, trying to hold it still without falling.

"What's wrong?" Madeleine asked innocently, "is my sword too heavy for you?"

Espresso's response was a silent curse. He tried to lift it, but the sword was too heavy for him.
He tripped over it and fell flat on his face, the sword falling to his side.

"Hah! I knew my sword was strong!" Madeleine laughed.

"No, it's because it's heavy as hell!" Espresso replied, salty.

"Come on! Admit my power is just as good as your magic!" Madeleine said, fanning his ego.

Espresso sighed angrily. He got up on his knees and looked at Madeleine. Madeleine smiled and ruffled his hair with his hand.
Espresso scoffed, and pushed his boyfriend's hand away.
Espresso quickly got up and dusted himself off.
Madeleine was still teasing him about it, before he patted his head again.

They walked back home. :)