Pomegranate and Licorice (Blackberry.2)

Requested by: @Archie_mist_sleep
Part 2! What happened after Licorice was
pulled away??? You'll find out!

~💥Fight💥~

Licorice was pulled away from the fight by Pomegranate. He tried to stop himself but before he knew it, he was back at Dark Enchantress's castle.
Pomegranate flung his thin body on the meeting table.

"ouch- HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Licorice demanded an answer from Pomegranate.

"You were picking fights you couldn't win, again." Pomegranate responded in an angry tone.

"I WAS winning until YOU intervened! I could've defeated those intruders to our land completely if it wasn't for you!" Licorice argued back.

Pomegranate walked up to where Licorice laid. She pulled his head up by some of his hair.

"No, you would've not been able to. Both of us know this." Pomegranate got up close to his face.

"Gah! Don't touch me!" Licorice snarled, pulling Pomegranate's hands off his locks of hair.

He slid himself off the table and to a stand. A fight would've broken out if Dark Enchantress hadn't walked in.

"Dark Enchantress!" Licorice bowed to her as she got closer to them.

"Master." Pomegranate bowed to Dark Enchantress as well.

"What are both of you doing here at this time of day?" Dark Enchantress asked them.

"Teaching Licorice a lesson." Pomegranate answered, getting an annoyed gasp out of Licorice in the process.

"That's not how it sounded to me." Dark Enchantress replied, glaring at them.

"Master, you must understand. I'm trying to help him." Pomegranate responded.

"Hm... Licorice, speak. What were you doing to receive this?" Dark Enchantress asked Licorice quickly, moving closer to Licorice than his physical comfort.

"I was just chasing an o-outsider! They were trespassing... and could've seen us and reported us to that dumb kingdom of theirs...!" Licorice said, becoming nervous, but hiding it with a smile.

"Well. They saw you. They would report that to their kingdom." Pomegranate interrupted.

"Don't you see?! They could've found the castle! Then we'd really be done for!" Licorice argued back.

"Both of you, stop it. Pomegranate, you had no valid reason to argue," Dark Enchantress started, "but fighting the outsider could get us found. Go to your room Licorice, NOW!"

"Yes, Dark Enchantress..."

That was all Licorice could say before going.
Pomegranate smiled at him as he left the room. Licorice shot her a glare.
He began to walk to his room. When he got there, he locked the door.

"stupid B1tch..." he swore, annoyed.

410 words