Cotton and Raspberry

Request by: @Archie_Mist_Sleep
this is late I know
it's ok 🤠

~❄️Snowstorm❄️~

Raspberry and Princess were trying to walk though a snowstorm to get to a kingdom. The snow was already covering everything in sight, and it didn't help that it was already dark when they began the long walk to get to said kingdom.

"Princess, why can't we stop somewhere? It's been 2 hours, and this snow will not get ANY better." Raspberry said while trenching though the snow.

"We're almost there! I know it!" Princess cookie responded.

"For the House of Raspberry! Princess! There isn't a way for us to stop at least once?!" Raspberry huffed in frustration.

"Fine! We'll stop!" Princess cookie stopped for a moment, looking around.

"Ugh. Did you know where we went?" Raspberry cookie glared at the air-headed Princess.

"Uhhhh... no?" Princess cookie blurted.

"Are you kidding me right now?!! This doesn't..." Raspberry began but stopped.

Raspberry had seen a gleaming light to the left of her. It was moving, but still a light.

"Hey! A light! Let's go there!" Princess cookie said, turning to try to get to the light.

Raspberry cookie was heading to the light as fast as she could in the deep snow. She could see a figure holding something that the light was attached to. As she got closer, in the far distance, she could see a little more light.
She walked to the cookie that was guiding a heard of sheep.

"Hello, cookie. Do you know where the nearest town is?" Raspberry cookie asked, tapping the shoulder of the cookie.

"Gah! Oh! Hello!" The cookie said, a little shocked that some-cookie randomly showed up behind her, "Yes! I do know where a village is where you can stay at! Would you like me to guide?"

"Yes please!!" Princess cookie blurted out.

"Ok! Follow me! My town is lit up by many lights, so it will be easy to spot. My name is Cotton cookie! What about yours?" Cotton cookie asked.

"I am Princess cookie! And this is my guard, Raspberry cookie!!" Princess cookie responded.

They began to walk. Cotton cookie herded the sheep to the town along with guiding Princess and Raspberry. They talked about their towns as they went. Cotton was surprised that Princess was a real princess, and that there were still towns out there with Kings and Queens. Cotton's town never had kings and queens. They had elected leaders, so it was new for Princess to hear that they did that.
They got close to the town. By then they could see the town through the snow.

"I guess this is where we say goodbye! There is an Inn right there!" Cotton cookie said, pointing to a large rollcake wood house.
Princess cookie began to run to the house.

Raspberry turned her head, looking back at Cotton.

"Goodbye, Cotton. Maybe we shall meet in the future." Raspberry said, turning back to Princess, who fell in the snow.