Blackberry and the COD

another request from @Archie_mist_sleep !
Anywho, let's begin!

~♠️The Audacity♠️~

Blackberry cookie was walking around a more unknown part of the forest. She needed some time to cool off from others presences. The ghosts were floating by her side, carrying her map back, not like it would be any use though. She kept on walking through until she saw a deader part of the trail. The area was covered with dead plants, and just ahead she could see a group of cookie-like figures. They were approaching, so she took cover in one of the dead bushes.
She could see them more clearly. There were 3 cookies getting closer to her spot. She could hear 2 of the 3 of them having a deep argument.
She stepped back on her spot, until, she realized she made too much noise, because the 3 heard her.
The 3rd cookie had a scythe in their hand, and had long rag-like clothes.

"Hey! You know I can see you!" The cookie glared at her, holding their scythe up.

They swiped their scythe, causing dark lightning to fall on the bush. Blackberry evaded from her now burning hiding spot, out in the open. Her ghosts swarmed her, checking if she was ok.
The cookie took this time to attack again, trying to slice through the ghosts.

"Stop that. You are frightening them." Blackberry said calmly to the cookie.

Blackberry quickly evaded the cookie's third attack. She wasn't able to evade their fourth. It tore her dress, and threw her to the floor. The ghosts swarmed around the cookie, hitting him. It didn't seem to take much effect, though.

Suddenly, Adventure cookie ran into the area.

"Hey! Rags cookie! What are you doing to Blackberry cookie?!" Adventure screamed at the cookie.

"'RAGS COKKIE'?! How DARE YOU insult me!" The cookie yelled back, "Face my servants!"

3 small licorice servants appeared before him. They went after Adventure cookie. Blackberry cookie took the time to get up and pull the cookie the the floor. He hit the ground with a small thud. A red cookie ran out from the bushes, and picked the cookie with the scythe up by the neck.

"h-huh...? POMEGRANATE COOKIE! Put me down this instant!" The cookie yelled, but to no affect.
Pomegranate then ran back to the bushes, the cookie dragging behind her.

Adventure and Blackberry stood there in silence for a moment.

"Who were those cookies?" Blackberry asked Adventure.

"Those cookies were part of the Cookies Of Darkness," He explained, "you should probably stay away from here."

"Ok. Let's go then." Blackberry said.

Adventure and Blackberry walked away from the area. Licorice and Pomegranate watched from afar. Licorice will remember them.

447 words