✨Red Velvet x Licorice✨

Requested by: @HennoDer
Yes I will! I love this ship aswell!

~🍰Hold on!🍰~

Red Velvet and Licorice ran through the forest. They were pursuing Chiffon, who broke out of his leash while they were walking him. Licorice was running as fast as he could, but he couldn't catch up. Just then, Red Velvet stretched his cake arm to Chiffon, and pulled him back. Licorice stopped running. He was exhausted. Licorice huffed a little, but hid the fact he was exhausted to begin with when Red Velvet walked to him with Chiffon squirming in his cake arm.

"It's a good thing we caught him when we did!" Licorice commented quickly.

"Indeed so! Now, let's begin our walk back to the tower." Red Velvet responded to that comment.

Red Velvet put back the collar on Chiffon and was walking ahead of Licorice. Licorice was struggling to keep up, due to the fact Red Velvet was a fast walker. Licorice began to try and run to catch up to Red Velvet. While trying to run, he tripped over a small rock. He fell straight on his face and let out a curse. Red Velvet looked over his shoulder to see that Licorice fell.

"pshhh, are you good?" Red Velvet asked Licorice.

"Fine...." Licorice replied back.

Licorice slipped himself on his knees. He looked at Red Velvet.

"Are you tired from all this walking?" Red Velvet asked, getting straight to the point.

"uhhh... heh... no?" Licorice lied.

"Come on, you are. Come here." Red Velvet stretched his cake arm to Licorice and grabbed Licorice's robe to pull him closer.

"wha..? Red! What are you doing??" Licorice asked quickly.

Red Velvet pulled Licorice in his arms. Licorice's face lit up. Red Velvet blushed.

"Come on. Let's go." Red Velvet said.

Red Velvet carried Licorice on his cake arm back to the tower, Chiffon following their side.

Sorry that this is short!
318 words!