✨Pitaya Dragon x Ananas Dragon🌺

Requested by: @Idomystuffmainlywrite !
I tried my best to write them, but I'm not as familiar to them as other cookies!
Sorry if this is bad.
Btw: Theyfriend:Boyfriend but they/them

~🐉Hangout🐉~

Ananas Dragon had traveled very far from their home on the islands. They had went to a hot land in their cookie form just to meet their theyfriend, Pitaya.

This better be worth it.

As they traveled farther to their place, they had encountered a group of dark looking cookies.

There were 2 of them.
One had a sword, and the other a mirror. They were dressed as if it was winter.

"What the hell do you want?" Ananas Dragon asked, impatiently.

"We need your scales, for my master..." the red cookie said.

"Like hell that's going to happen." Ananas dragon said.

"Just give us some." The darker cookie said.

"I told you no." They said, raising their wings.

"I'm not taking no as an answer." The red cookie responded, annoyed.

Ananas Dragon knew that there was a chance they couldn't win. They were in an unfamiliar territory. They didn't know when or how something could happen.

Then, Pitaya Dragon had suddenly flew upward towards them all. They grabbed Ananas dragon from the ground and pulled them up.
The ground burst open.

The two cookies on the ground scattered from each other. Pitaya dragon then put Ananas down back on the ground. They turned into cookie form.

"Hah! Wasn't that fun?! Didn't you see their faces?!" Pitaya laughed.

"Ugh... I could've gotten hurt due to those egotistical cookies..." Ananas grumbled.

"But you didn't... because of meee!" They teased again.

"Oh be quite." They said, trying to refrain a laugh.

Pitaya smiled playfully.
Ananas smiled warmly.
They kissed each other.

I hope I wrote them right!

299 words!