✨Madeleine x Espresso✨

Request by: me
Yes I know, again. But no requests 😨
this is also based of a few headcanons I have.
You could call this an experiment 😨

~🌧Go to sleep already!🌧~

Espresso cookie was working on coffee magic in a dark hour of the night.
In his eyes, if he wanted to succeed, he needed to use every hour studying or practicing magic.
It didn't seem to matter to him if it was time he needed to sleep anyway. He needed the time, especially now that he was dating someone.

He was dating Madeleine, and spent a lot of time with him, but he wanted time back to work on his coffee.
It seems though, tonight he was making too much noise.

Madeleine cookie was walking over to the kitchen from his room to get a glass of water.
He woke up randomly, and he wanted to go back to sleep as fast as possible.
Then, he heard some sounds coming from Espresso's room.
His plans to just get water changed. He decided to investigate what was going on in his boyfriend's room.

What the hell is that noise in Espresso's room?
Welp, only one way to find out.

Madeleine cookie slid over to Espresso's room's door. He grabbed the handle and quickly opened it.

"Espresso!! What are you doing?" Madeleine spoke, concerned.

The scene in Espresso's room was messy. There was a few books on the floor, some paper scattered, and some coffee beans floating through the air.

"I'm working." he responded.

"Espresso! Why are you working?! It's past 11:pm! You should be sleeping!" Madeleine cookie said, adding a hint of worry in his voice.

"Wellll...! I need the time to perfect my brew!"Espresso cookie said, explaining his reasoning.
Clearly, Espresso didn't expect Madeleine to
just show up randomly, and Madeleine didn't expect Espresso to be up so late.
Madeleine was concerned for his boyfriend though.
How long has he been doing this?

"Espresso, go to bed, now." Madeleine spoke, breaking the silence.

"Uhhhmm... yeah sure..." Espresso said, trying to hide the fact he had no intention of sleeping.

Clearly though, Madeleine saw straight through it.
Madeleine cookie stared at Espresso cookie.
Espresso cookie's eyes looked away from his boyfriend, and then back.

"Sooo..." he awkwardly mumbled.

Madeleine walked close to where Espresso cookie was standing.

"Uhhhmmm... what are you doing...???" Espresso cookie asked, looking at Madeleine cookie.

"Espresso, I can tell you have no intention of sleeping." Madeleine finally said.

"Okkkkk... so what??" Espresso admitted.

"'So what??'?! It matters to have sleep! Do you know how much you have to do tomorrow??" Madeleine scoffed at Espresso.

"Well I can just drink some coffee to stay awake!" Espresso explained to him, shooting a glare at him.

"You know what? Come here now. Your sleeping." Madeleine said, stretching his arms out around Espresso.

"Heyy... what are you-" Espresso started, but couldn't continue, because his face was in his boyfriend's hair.

"Come on. We're going." Madeleine said.

Madeleine had his boyfriend on his left shoulder. He could feel Espresso squirm a little, but he was strong enough to keep him on. Espresso started to blush, but tried not to.
He calmly walked his way to his room, and gently placed Espresso on his bed. He then laid close to him, and just before Espresso could get up again, he wrapped his arms around Espresso's chest.
Espresso's face instantly exploded with blush. He started to squirm harder, but Madeleine had a firm grip on him.
Espresso accepted he was stuck with his boyfriend and quickly snuggled into his body. Madeleine felt Espresso's body on his, and held on tighter. Madeleine hooked one of his legs over Espresso's legs, and fell asleep.
By the time Madeleine fell asleep though, Espresso was already in a deep slumber.

636 words