Chapter 7: Flower Spirit

Chapter 7
Flower Spirit...

The Falling Flower Petal House

"We can't really ask them about the Yin Metal..."
Wei Ying said thoughtfully as they walked towards the Falling Flower Petal House...

The streets that used to bustling with people during day time was very silent at that hour of night adding to the eerie of the situation...

"If the Wens find out anything about us we will be dead in no time and our sects would be annihilated..."
He added...

"Hmm..."

Wei Ying took the Qiankun Bag that held the Yin Metal as it went haywire detecting the presence of the shard...

"Looks like it's time for a reconciliation..."
Wei Ying said smirking...

"...."
Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying raising his eyebrows...

Wei Ying smirked again looking ahead...

"Wei Ying...?"
Lan Zhan asked...

"Nothing...just a bit excited about seeing an old friend..."
Wei Ying said winking at Lan Zhan...

"Old friend...?"
Lan Zhan asked raising his eyebrows at him...

"I was talking about the flower spirit aka Damsel of Annual Blossoms that dwell in the garden in Tanzhou...duh...our connection goes way back..."
Wei Ying explained laughing...

"Lan Zhan let me tell you this...Being one of the people who managed to see her face let me tell you this...Like it is said, the flower spirit extraordinarily beautiful..."
He sang playfully leaning towards Lan Zhan...

"The type of beauty that would leave the person open mou...."
Wei Ying added but trailed off seeing the look Lan Zhan was giving him...

Though the man was still expressionless there was an unusual glint in his eyes...like he was....jealous...?
As soon as that thought came to his mind Wei Ying groaned...

Psh tosh...Wei Wuxian...you are going nuts...this is Lan Wanji...The esteemed Hanguang Jun we are talking about...the man who was bought up restrained by 3000+ rules...

He then remembered how Lan Zhan was upset with him about helping Mian Mian in the Xuanwu Cave...And now he is getting upset about him calling Damsel of Annual Blossoms beautiful...?
Seriously...?

Oh come on Lan Zhan...Cut me some slack...
Wei Ying thought groaning seeing the man's face grow darker every moment...

Why is it that i always happen to have some sort of connection with women Lan Zhan apparently have crushes on...
Wei Ying thought sighing...

"I was...err...joking...forget everything I said..."
Wei Ying said laughing awkwardly stuffing the Qiankun bag back...

"Err...let's err...go...?"
He added...

"Hmm..."
Lan Zhan said...

"Like I said before...there is a chance that my old fri..."
Wei Ying sighed not wanting to have another episode of what happened earlier, with Lan Zhan again...

Spirits operated in a different way than people...Just like the Yin Metal identified him from his association with it in last life...After the shenanigans that Wei Ying had pulled in last life there was a chance that he would be knocked unconsious by the "flower attack" the moment he stepped inside...

By the rules when someone came to the garden, if their poetry was decent and allowed the flower spirit to remember the one who planted her, she would be happy and give them a flower....