Chapter 12: Trouble?

Chapter 12
Trouble...?

"What happened to the Yin Metal shard...?"
Wen Ruohan screeched at the man...

"I...I...don't know chief cultivator...It...it went missing..."
The man said to the screen in front of him...
Though he wasn't seeing the chief cultivator, his voice was enough to make his knees shake...

Wen Ruohan made a gesture as if to choke him and suddenly the person's neck start to have fire burns...
"Where is the Yin Metal...?"
Wen Ruohan asked again...

"Somebody....somebody took it...somebody took it from Falling Flower Petal House..."
The man said his face contorted with pain, flesh in his neck showing clear signs of burn...

"Who took it...?"
"I...I do...n't kn...ow ch..ief cu..ltivator..."
The man said stuttering...
He fell down on his knees and burst out crying in front of the screen...

"You will be a good addition to my army of puppets..."
Wen Ruohan said coldly as he manipulated the shard in order to make the person a puppet...A shot of fire erupted...

"Chief cultivator...Why don't I question the prisoner...?"
Xue Yang asked Wen Ruohan while eyeing the man on the floor with a cheeky smile...

"Please...save...me...please...save me..."
The man pleaded holding Xue Yang's legs...

Xue Yang chuckled and shook his leg making the man fall backwards...

"I will give you 15 minutes...if there is no information about the shard...Annihilate his entire sect..."

~~~~~~~~~~
11 minutes later Xue Yang returned and requested for a meeting with Wen Ruohan...
"I presume you have the information..."

Nodding Xue Yang informed him about everything he got from the man...

Wen Ruohan slammed his hand hard on his throne...

"The nerve of those Lans..."
"ANNIHILATE ALL OF THEM..."
He ordered angrily...

"With all due respect chief cultivator...If what we heard is right...This person has 1 shard of Yin Metal for sure...or maybe two if he started by taking the Lans Yin Metal shard...or maybe even 3 if we consider the shard whose location we know nothing about...In that case fighting against them won't be wise..."

"If you annihilate the gusu Lan and Falling Flower Petal House...The entire cultivation clan will come against you and with the Yin metal in their control..."
Xue Yang trailed off the smile still not leaving his lips...

"As much as I love a massacre...we are at disadvantage here chief cultivator..."

"From what we know...There were two people involved....Their faces were concealed by some spell so were their swords...Even the robes could be a means to throw us off of them...All we can do at the moment is observe...Not everybody will be able to pull off handling the Yin Metal...They have to be the best...So all we can do right now is keep an eye on the young masters from all prominent cultivation sects..."

***********
Wei Ying, Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng were walking to the lecture hall talking...
"So A-Xian sneaked out past curfew risking punishment to meet with Second Master Lan huh...?"
Jiang Yanli asked Wei Ying teasingly...

"Shiji...We were just talking and stuff..."

"He drank alcohol...I could smell it off of him..."
Jiang Cheng said to his sister...
"And Considering the fact that he didn't have any when he left us after dinner...So what does it imply A-ji...?"
He added like he were a detective deducing stuff...