Chapter 14: We make a good team

Chapter 14:
We make a good team...

An irritated and annoyed as hell Wei Ying went back back to the lecture hall that was named Orchid room...
"What happened...?"
Jiang Cheng asked scornfully...
"Did your Lan Zhan ditch you...?"

"Don't make me punch you in your face Jiang Cheng...Trust me i will if you keep annoying me like this...As it is am so irritated..."
Wei Ying said to him...

Lan Qiren entered the class and the students greeted him...

"Is it me or has the number of students in the class increased...?"
Wei Ying asked looking around...

"Heard some saying that a few Wen disciples joined for the lectures yesterday..."
Nie Huaisang whispered...

"Is that even allowed....?"
Wei Ying whispered back...

But before anybody could say anything Lan Qiren started the lectures...

"One must accumulate merits and good virtues..."

"Be benevolent to all living things..."

Wei Ying sighed...
He had forgotten how the first few days of the lecture were just a recitation of the 3500+ Rules of gusu...

Not wanting to fall asleep and get into trouble he concentrated hard on a spot on the wall behind Lan Qiren contemplating how to prepare for the Wen conquest...

"Be loyal, filial, amicable and respectful...Change for the better so you can change other along with you..."

Wei Ying saw Jiang Cheng turn to look at him, probably checking if he is sleeping and smiled widely while blinking his eyes...

Rolling his eyes Jiang Cheng turned back to face Lan Qiren...

"Pity the orphans and sympathize with the widows..."

"Respect the elders and cherish the young..."

"Do not hurt even bugs and vegetation..."

Wei Ying zoned out making plans on what to do...

The class drawled on and on...

Suddenly Lan Qiren stopped...
Wei Ying and all the other students turned to see what had happened and saw Wen Chao walk inside the class with his hands wrapped around the waist of a voluptuous girl...

"You can continue..."
Wen Chao said settling down...He then patted on his lap looking at the girl who sat down giggling...

"Woah..."
Wei Ying mumbled...

So this was before the time he started dilly dallying with Wang Lingjiao...

"I will have to ask you to take this outside... this is a sacred place for education..."
Lan Qiren said to him...

"Oh come on old Lan...don't be such a stuck up..."
Wen Chao said not taking his eyes off of the girl...

Wei Ying sighed seeing that Lan Qiren looked like he was going to Qi deviate...

There used to be a day when all this poor old man had to worry was about his shenanigans...And on how to save his precious nephew from getting corrupted by associating with Wei Wuxian...
How times have changed...

Wen Qing leaned towards Wen Chao and said something who glared at her...

"Nevermind...I'm not going to stick around in these boring lectures anyways..."
Wen Chao said standing up...