19

My dick is going NUMB from the amount of y'all hopping on it telling me to update this book. Love y'all though, and thank you for your patience! I was navigating my first year of college as a STEM major 😭

I love writing books but I think if I ever write another one I'm going to have to prewrite the whole thing because I leave y'all hanging so often, that's why I've only been doing oneshots.

FORGIVE ME I LOVE Y'ALL!!!

Ming's POV

Two weeks later

"You're pregnant?" I stood in front of Onika who was sitting at the edge of my bed, she was a sniffling mess.

When she came in here and said she wanted to talk about something, I figured it was just about whatever shenanigans Beyoncé and Robyn had been up to these last few weeks, I was very wrong.

I felt myself start to get lightheaded. I don't want to be a damn auntie right now. I'm not rich yet!

"Bitch scoot over," I instructed as I tapped her shoulder a bit forcefully, starting to see black spots.

She quickly slid to the right and I sat next to her. I closed my eyes and took in a couple slow, deep breaths. When I opened them, the spots had disappeared.

"Nicki, you're...pregnant?" I repeated again in disbelief.

She let in a shaky breath and turned to look at me with glossy, pink eyes and tears rolling incessantly down her cheeks.

"I'm late and I- I've been fucking around with Nas a lot these last couple weeks b-because Robyn and Beyonc-cé don't wanna talk to me."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"For one, out of everyone on this planet you choose to revenge fuck Nasir? What sense does that even make? Two, I don't even think you can be pregnant right now- you can't be pregnant right now! I'm not ready!"

"And you think I am? I don't wanna lose this body!" She snapped.

"You're not pregnant," I repeated.

She wiped away her tears and runny nose, "Let's find out." She dug around in her purse and pulled out two pregnancy tests.

She went into the bathroom and a couple minutes later I heard the toilet flush.

"Set a timer for five minutes," she told me as she walked out.

I scrambled to get my phone. My hands were literally shaking as I set the timer. This moment could change the whole dynamic of not only her life, but mine. We sat on my bed and stared at the floor in silence. When the timer went off, we turned to look at each other, saying nothing.

She sighed and stood up, "you take one, I take the other."

I picked up the pregnancy test and held it up to the light.

"What does yours say?" Nicki asked me.

"Negative, yours?"

"Same," she said with a nod.

We both smiled and she began praise dancing.

"Yes Lord! Obashata!" She exclaimed.

I sighed in relief and sat the test back down on the counter. I turned and punched her in the arm.

"Ow, Ming! What the fuck!"

"Don't you ever do that shit again! Keep your coochie in your pants from now on, do you hear me? At least don't be doing it with men!"