8

Happy I haven't updated this in a exactly a month two days ago anniversary!!! wHy dOn'T yOu uPdAtE aNyMoRe¿
Get the votes up and I will. I don't know how they plummeted on all my stories in a matter of one update but here we are💀you'll also get the surprise I've been working on possibly.

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

"Yes, right there!" I let out a long sigh in relief as Robyn ran her nails up and down my back.

"I hope I did a good job, but by the sound of it, I think I did fantastic." Robyn circled me and went to sit in the chair her clients normally sat in as I fixed my shirt.

"You really did, I'm surprised you actually have a talent. I couldn't scratch that itch for the life of me. You know how them back itches be." She nodded in understanding before taking her phone out.

That was one thing about Robyn, the second she got a free minute, she was glued to her phone and I hated it. My phone vibrated on the chair and I saw I had a text from my mom asking me to take Ming and Beyoncé to practice.

"Robyn." She didn't answer so I tried again.

"Robyyyyyn." Again no response, but she was looking hard as hell at her phone and had the nerve to be cheesing. Who got her smiling like that?

I walked over to where she was seated and snatched her phone out of her hand, then sat myself right in her lap.
"Aye, move you're in de way." She grumbled and reached for her phone.

"Nah. What you looking at that got you smiling hard as hell. You're not even listening to me talking." I crossed my arms as she chuckled.

"Mel be tagging me in shit on Instagram. I'll show you." I sighed as she slid her phone out of my hand and unlocked it.

She held it back out and peeked over my shoulder.

"Look look look." I stared at her phone as the video played.

"Where's the funny part?" I was extremely unamused.

"Wait, here it goes." She adjusted by looking around my shoulder so she could see my face. I kept my straight face as she laughed and repeatedly glanced over at me to see if I had the same reaction.

"You don't think it's funny?" She seemed more offended than anything.

"No. I already seen the shit so many times, it ain't funny anymore." I grumbled.

"...to you. The ohhhh shit, issa rat part gets me every time!"

"Anyway. You wanna ride with me today or you want Kehlani to take you home?" I asked as I got off of her. Robyn's car was in the shop so out of the kindness of my heart, I was giving her rides in exchange for lunch.

"You know I'm gonna go wit' my wittle Picky Nicki." I scrunched up my face.

"Ew. Don't call me that. I gotta take Ming and Beyoncé to practice and then I can take you home. Or we can hang out...only if you want to though!"