3

I'm baaaack! I've updated all my stories today so y'all can leave me alone for a few weeks. 💀

Beyoncé's POV

"Excuse me. Excuse me." I muttered as I passive aggressively pushed past the various people doing obscene things on the staircase.

"Hey ma. I haven't seen you around recently. Must be a new one of Nicki's." I turned to face a girl in disgust. She wasn't ugly by far, I just didn't know her.

" 'ey Mel. Leave the poor girl alone. I think she's the little one's friend." I discreetly smiled in gratitude while looking down at the carpeted steps for the girl who had just came to my rescue.

"My name is Robyn." She stuck her hand out at me and my face brightened with surprise.

My eyes slowly drifted up her form and I gazed into her green eyes and the music seemed to fade out before I felt myself coming back mentally and the floor went back to vibrating beneath my feet.
"Beyoncé." I spoke over the music before taking her soft hand in mine.

"It's nice to meet you. Do you need anything? You seem to be looking fa something."

"Uh...yeah. I just need some snacks for me and Ming." I explained and she nodded understandingly.

"Here. Let me escort ya over there. You'd get lost in the crowd. Believe me, I have." She took my hand in hers and gently pulled me along through the crowd.

"Excuse me. Sorry." I slid past the different inebriated and dancing bodies that filled the foyer and living room.

"Don't waste ya time. They're all drunk. They probably don't even know you're talking." Robyn chuckled. About two minutes later we reached the kitchen counter.

Of course all of the good things were gone and  and all that was left over were the things that no one ever wants in the variety pack.

"Yikes. Sorry for the uh...selection. Do you want me to run out and get something for you?"

"No. It's fine." I picked up the last two bags of regular potato chips.

"Are there any sodas or waters?"

"Uh...not in here. Wait. There might be some outside let's go." I followed Robyn out onto the deck and bent over in front of the cooler and dug around in the ice.

"Here let me help." Her cool arms brushed against mine as she pushed some of the ice out of the way.

"Here you go." I grabbed the two waters out of her hand and nodded in thankfulness.

"Robyn? Who's the cute girl?" Someone called out from behind me. I slowly turned around, snacks in hand, towards the pool.

There were about fifteen people in the pool and about five around it.
"Leave her alone." Robyn shook her head.

"Nicki how do you-WOOOOAH!" A girl screeched and I scanned the faces of everyone in the pool until my eyes landed on her.

I felt discomfort surge through my body. She was sitting outside of the pool with her feet in the water. Her hair was clearly wet and was in a bun. But that wasn't the important part. She was making out with a guy that was in the pool. She pulled away and looked around at everyone who was looking at me shocked.

Her eyes finally met mine and they seemed to soften, or maybe that was just my eyes considering it was late at night and I could barely see anything with the suttle golden hue the motion sensory lights were giving off.

"Oh-Wait!" She began to take her feet out of the pool.

"Bye! Thanks for everything Robyn!"

I yanked open the sliding door and slammed it behind me, hoping that I'd hid in the crowd well enough for it to be impossible for her to locate me.
Once I found my way back to the stairs and quickly ran up them, dodging people left and right, I opened the door to Ming's room.