9

Y'all better take yo narrow asses onto my oneshots book

Y'all better take yo narrow asses onto my oneshots book. and before y'all bitches ask where I was, if I keep fucking up in school I'll have straight B's my A's are so damn low 😍 I mean I already have a B in Physics but like...fuck that class.

Onika's POV

"You know, I'm not really hungry right now. Are you Robyn?" I looked over at her.

"Hell y-" I reached over the center console and elbowed her in the side.

"No, you know what I'm not hungry either."

"Okay well Ming and I are, so you can let us out of the car." Beyoncé pulled on the handle to no avail since I'd locked the doors before we even pulled away from the school.

"Nope." I said simply. I looked up into the rear view mirror and smirked at Beyoncé's reaction. Her brows were furrowed and her eyes were narrowed as she stared back at my reflection.

"How often do you eat Popeyes, Beyoncé?" I turned around and waited for her to answer my question.

"Like once every couple weeks. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Let me out! I'm hungry!"

"Don't you think you've tortured these two enough Nicki?" I cut my eyes at Robyn who clearly wasn't picking up on my idea. I had to remind myself that although I could find a better accomplice for the overall mission of getting to Beyoncé, I couldn't pick a finer one.

"What? All I'm saying is that every couple weeks is a bit frequent and I know a way that the food will taste THAT much better." Robyn's eyes lit up when she finally realized what I was getting at, especially since it was something she loved.

"I'm in." All three of us looked at Beyoncé like she was crazy.

"Woah, woah, woah. You know I'm talking about smoking weed right?" She shrugged at me with a straight face.

"I've never tried it but I'd be willing to since you're marketing this new experience." I looked to Robyn for back up. I was really expecting her to say no, but she scared me by how quickly she obliged.

"The girl said yes, so let's do the damn thing. What we waiting for?" Of course Robyn would be no help in a situation like this with her Rasta ass. Robyn pulled a blunt from behind her ear and grabbed a lighter.

I watched as she held it up to her face and lit the end, taking a deep inhale. She was really so damn fine and it's a miracle that I hadn't given her all the play in the world yet. Maybe something was holding me back for a reason, but it just seemed like whenever we were about to go there, something would come up.