5

I'm baaaaack

I'm baaaaack. Please don't make me go on another hiatus because I will💀

Beyoncé's POV

I walked up my driveway with my heart beating in my chest. If I could sneak in, then I'd officially swear myself in as a "rebellious teen". 

"BYE BEYONCÉ!" Ming and Nicki screamed out the car window making me cringe.

"Shut the fuck up." I said in a low voice. Nicki screeched out of the driveway, making even more noise.

I pulled out my phone and called Solo.
"Hello?" I peered through the small window next to the door.

"Can you come open the door please?" She snickered.

"I'm not even home, Bey. You're on your own sis." I frowned.

"You dirty bitch. You said you'd cover for me!" I pulled my house key out of my bag.

"No. I said I'd cover for you for the night. No one told you to not come back until lunch time. You already know mama and daddy are sitting at the kitchen table eating." I heard some girl call her name in the background.

"Solo, have I ever told you how much I hate you?" I let out an irritated chuckle.

"Well, it's my turn to bowl so you have fun. Unlike you, I asked to go out with my friends." Before I could say anything else, she hung up.

At this point, I'd come too far to go back so I apprehensively put my key into the hole and turned the knob.
The house was dead silent as I stepped in. I immediately went for the stairs so I could put my bag away.

As I tiptoed up the stairs, a strong voice boomed behind me.
"And where have you been young lady?" I slowly turned around on the landing of the stairs.

"Heeeeyyy pops." I beamed with the bag behind my back.

"You didn't answer my question Giselle." I laughed nervously.

"Just a sec." I quickly took the bag up to my room to allow the lie to set into my mind.

When I came back my dad had disappeared and I heard him talking to someone downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen he was sitting at the table with my mama. Well, there goes me being let off easily.

Before they could even say my name, I dragged my sorry ass to the table and sat down across from them.

"You know you're in a lot of trouble young lady." I nodded my head slowly at my mama.