12

We love the consistency! (Mostly because the coronavirus shut down my school for 2 weeks

We love the consistency! (Mostly because the coronavirus shut down my school for 2 weeks. Maryland tingz)

Beyoncé's POV

"Good luck third wheeling, I'll see you at school on Monday," Ming said goodbye to me as she picked her duffel bag up off of the floor of Robyn's car.

"Third wheeling?" I furrowed my eyebrows, clearly missing some information.

"You haven't caught on to these two yet? Even I've felt the sexual tension and I haven't even had a significant other since elementary school!" Ming flung her hands up in the air in disbelief. Robyn cleared her throat.

"No I don't know what you're talking about. Want to elaborate?"

"I saw them kiss at the pet store a while back. Why do you think I was trying to get you to leave Nicki alone? It's clear that those two got some sort of agreement going o-"

"Ming, mommy is at the door waiting for you to go in the house," Nicki interrupted her mid sentence and pointed to the door where Mama Carol was standing with her arms crossed.

"Shit. I think I forgot to do the dishes last night. Well, hope all of y'all have a good night," Ming quickly gathered up her things and left the car leaving the three of us remaining in complete silence.

As Robyn pulled out of the driveway and began driving to my house which was like ten minutes away, we were all silent.

"So y'all just weren't gonna tell me,huh?" I crossed my arms as the two glanced at each other.

"So y'all just ain't gonna answer? Alright, that's fine. Expect this same exact energy back the next time one of you wants to talk to me or hang out with me. Now I see what Ming was talking about, y'all don't give a fuck about my feelings you're in it for yourselves. Assholes," I muttered the last part since I was getting more and more turned off from making my feelings known as I talked.

I stared out the window in thought with my arm propped up against the car door. After another stretch of silence, Onika let out a sigh and turned around in her seat.

"Bey..."

"What," I snapped.

Her eyes widened at the change in my tone of voice. I generally tend to try to be nice to everyone so any time I sound physically upset it always catches people by surprise.

"Do you really think we just don't care about you at all and that's why we didn't tell you? Because I promise you there's more to it. Please just let me explain," she pleaded.

I looked up into her eyes and could feel myself quickly giving in.

"Are you calling Ming a liar?" I asked, my arms now crossed.

"No! Not at all, Ming was telling the truth! There's just more to the story and I didn't even kiss Robyn that day, she kissed me! But I'm going to be honest, I liked you at the time and Robyn seemed to be all up on you and I got jealous. She said she liked you and it bothered me because... I liked you too!"