6

Hellooooo everyone (say it tf back) 😀

Beyoncé's POV

I got out of the car in horror to see my mom standing at the door, arms crossed. Her motherly intuition probably had gone off.

"Get your little yellow ass in the house." I winced as Mama dragged me into the house from Nicki's car.

"Ow mama." She finally let my ear go when we got into the kitchen.

"Why are you skipping school?!"

"I'm not skipping, I uh..." I didn't know how I was going to tell her the real reason that I was home two hours early.

"Beyoncé you better have had an early dismissal."

"I um...I got suspended." Her vision clouded with anger.

"I hope you know I'm about to kill you." She chuckled. Well, if she was already gonna kill me, might as well tell her the complete truth so I could die with a clear conscience.

"I'm also not walking at graduat-MAMA" she reached for me and I backed up out of reflex.

"I know you did not just try to swing on me Beyoncé!" I put my hands up in innocence.

"You got two seconds to run." I took off and it felt like I didn't even move a centimeter when she grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me into the living room. I fell on the floor helplessly. I prepared myself for the first hit when she suddenly stopped.

I looked in the same direction as her to see the old white lady next door outside watering her flowers while staring at us through the sliding door. Mama went over and closed the blinds before going right back to towering over me. This time she reappeared with a belt.

"We give you little heffas an inch and y'all wanna take a whole damn mile." She swing and I rolled out of the way making her face light up in surprise.

"DON'T. MOVE." I rolled over onto my stomach and tried to cover my ass.

"Move your hands Giselle. Before I hit those too." I quickly moved them knowing that they couldn't take the hit especially with all the cuts and bruises they'd taken from the fight. My ass had gotten bigger since the last time she whooped me so there was a bit of a shock absorber.

She proceeded to whoop my ass for who knows how long. By the end of it I had tears streaming down my face and my nose was running all over the place. She picked my phone up off the floor which had somehow fallen out of my pocket in my fall.

She then let me get up off of the floor. I wiped away my tears in an attempt to save the threads of my eighteen year old dignity but failing miserably. I followed her up to my room where she took my iPad and laptop as well. I was completely disconnected.

"I don't even wanna see you for the rest of the day Beyoncé. You are on THIN ice. Paper thin!" She slammed my door. It was then that I realized my backpack was downstairs so I couldn't even do any work. I decided to just read a book, well that's the only thing I could do.